Associate Product Support Analyst
IT, Product, Customer Service
San Diego, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, March 14, 2023
Born from the needs of high-growth, data-driven companies, Mosaic fuels financial planning and business performance. The platform combines big data and machine learning to provide powerful predictive reporting capabilities, leveling the playing field and giving startups tools and insights previously reserved for large enterprises.
Whether it’s better understanding your cash burn, forecasting spend scenarios or uncovering powerful business insights, Mosaic provides greater visibility into the most important dynamics of the business.
- Become a product expert in the Mosaic platform and manage and own support requests.
- Manage incoming tickets and prioritize accordingly.
- Meet or exceed customer expectations on response quality, timeliness of responses, and overall customer experience.
- Actively manage support tickets and provide status updates to a range of issues raised by users.
- Assist customers by guiding them through creative workarounds and solutions.
- Use your problem-solving and creativity to derive solutions where needed for users.
- Communicate the progress of issues/fixes to technical and non-technical users.
- Work with cross-functional teams, including Product, Engineering, and Customer Success.
- Perform root cause analysis of data and product issues.
- Raise bugs where appropriate.
- Contribute to our internal and external knowledge base and to internal processes.
- Proactively document investigation details of issues.
- Prioritize customer cases within your own queue.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree; STEM field preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill set.
- Aptitude for quickly ramping up on new technology.
- Quick learner with a desire to understand sophisticated systems and software behavior.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Analytical and critical creative problem-solving skills with a methodical approach.
- Ability to work under time constraints within an exciting environment.
- Ability to keep pace and switch focus as priorities change.
- Self-starter and proactive, transparent working style are key.
- Good communication skills with the ability to convey technical information clearly.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with modeling, APIs, or SQL.
- Knowledge of FP&A, accounting, and revenue principles a plus, or a desire and willingness to learn.
Here at Mosaic, we are proud of our diverse workforce, and we strive to continuously strengthen our collaborative team of talented, independent, and kind individuals who are reshaping the world of corporate finance. As an equal-opportunity employer, Mosaic prioritizes the inclusion of all intersectional identities and does not discriminate or tolerate discriminatory behavior or activities. We provide the tools our team members need to operate with a high degree of autonomy, and we embolden all to pursue professional and personal growth. While Mosaic is headquartered in beautiful Del Mar, California, our founders made an early decision to embrace a remote-friendly workplace. Team members are welcome in the office yet free to work from any location that supports their unique lives and lifestyles.
See more open positions at Mosaic.tech
Something looks off?