Real Time Analyst, Workforce Management
We’re here to make money work for everyone and we're doing things differently. For too long, banking has been obtuse, complex and opaque. We want to change that and build a bank with everyone, for everyone. Our amazing community suggests features, test the app and give us constant feedback so we can build something everyone loves. We're focused on solving problems, rather than selling financial products. We want to make the world a better place and change people's lives through Monzo.
About our Workforce Management (WFM) Team:
You’ll be joining the WFM team which forms part of the Operations Collective. You will report to the Service Support Lead.
As a Real Time Analyst you will play a key part in assisting with the schedule adherence and occupancy metric of our busy Contact Centre. From using your logical mindset and conducting regular reviews of the platform you’ll be able to identify where individual COps may be experiencing difficulty and need additional support from their Team Leader.
To ensure we meet customer demand, you will also be responsible for using data and insight to schedule workforce planning using looker alongside a variety workforce planning tools. You will analyse daily workloads and allocate resources as appropriate, identifying intervals where there is consistent overstaffing or understaffing and report inefficiencies to the wider Planning Cycle.
Day to day you will monitor and report on colleague performance, process holiday requests based upon the allowance rules and support the Real Time Manager in regular meetings to discuss current plans and concerns for the week ahead. As well as this you will have accountability for watching real time queues and switching resources to minimise availability.
What you’ll be working on:
- Create and maintain a workforce planning/optimisation solution for Operations
- Analyse variances in actual vs forecast performance. Feeding back learning into re-forecasting and sharing findings to drive performance improvements and KPI/SLA achievement.
- Undertake root cause analysis where service issues arise, make recommendations to stakeholders to mitigate future re-occurrence.
- Work with stakeholders across the business to identify potential peaks and troughs in workload volumes or resources to reduce risk and impact to customer service and operational costs.
- Intraday management and response plan implementation to ensure schedule adherence, respond to unplanned call, staffing, and handle time variances.
- Perform time-off management responsibilities reporting exceptions to Squad Captains.
- Provide trend analysis and feedback to the Schedule Analyst and Service Support Lead to improve call, handle time, and shrinkage forecasts
- Call queue/dashboard monitoring of unplanned shrinkage, and reason code statuses to maintain KPI’s.
- Work with internal and external managers and team leaders to optimise use of resources in real time, making changes to routing of tasks and activities.
- Presentation of data and information to direct managers and telling a story from this confidently. Producing reporting and analysis on the spot.
You should apply if:
- You have experience of working with Workforce Management systems and telephony applications. Particularly being involved in the design, set up and management of such systems. (Verint experience desired)
- Experience in data collation/reporting/presentation & root cause analysis.
- You have capability to perform under pressure and time constraints, are highly driven and passionate.
- You have excellent communication skills and stakeholder management.
- You have a baseline knowledge of forecasting/scheduling and MI.
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills and strong attention to detail.
- You have experience of workflow management systems in a multi-function and multi-channel contact centre environment
- You have an understanding of contact metrics and the impact scenarios can have one these, what AHT is made up of, in centre and out of centre shrinkages, average speed to answer, abandonment rates, SLA%, variance to forecast.
The interview process:
Our interview process involves 3 main stages:
- Task to complete
- Technical & Values Competency based interview
What’s in it for you:
💰 Salary range between £28000 - £35000
📍Remote based role within the UK
⏰ We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
📚 Learning budget of £1,000 a year for books, training courses and conferences
➕ And much more, see our full list of benefits here
If you prefer to work part-time, we'll try to make this happen whenever we can - whether this is to help you meet other commitments or strike a great work-life balance.
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are actively creating an equitable environment for every Monzonaut to thrive.
Diversity and inclusion are a priority for us and we are making sure we have lots of support for all of our people to grow at Monzo. At Monzo, embracing diversity in all of its forms and fostering an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us. This is integral to our mission of making money work for everyone. You can read more in our blog, 2022 Diversity and Inclusion Report and 2022 Gender Pay Gap Report.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, or veteran, neurodiversity or disability status.