Go To Market Operations and Strategy Manager
We’re here to make money work for everyone and we're doing things differently. For too long, banking has been obtuse, complex and opaque.
We want to change that and build a bank with everyone, for everyone. Our amazing community suggests features, test the app and give us constant feedback so we can build something everyone loves.
We're focused on solving problems, rather than selling financial products. We want to make the world a better place and change people's lives through Monzo.
What we’re looking for:
As the GTM Strategy & Operations Manager, you will be responsible for supporting and enhancing the marketing operations and go-to-market processes at Monzo. Your analytical capabilities, process-driven mindset, and structured approach will be essential in optimising launch strategies, creating GTM structure across the whole company, and capturing results to improve launches overall. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to drive scalable go-to-market approaches for all product launches.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and execute marketing operations to streamline processes for go-to-market initiatives, ensuring efficiency and scalability.
- Establish best practices, scorecards, and KPIs to evaluate the effectiveness of go-to-market plans, campaigns and initiatives, providing actionable insights for continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with product marketing teams to create, implement, and refine launch strategies that maximise product visibility and adoption.
- Drive cross-functional collaboration at the exec level by aligning stakeholders across key launches.
- Implement tools, programmes, and technologies that enhance marketing operations and support better processes
- Own the company-wide marketing calendar and work with stakeholders to ensure launches happen on time and to plan. Manage the marketing calendar as a tool – create automations and processes that keep it up to date and help Monzo operate more smoothly.
- Work closely with the PMM team to advise and support scope of future initiatives that may go to market, utilising creative thinking to proactively finding solutions.
- Structure complex and ambiguous strategic questions around GTM operations with a mix of analytical rigour, customer insight, and input from internal and external experts
You should apply if:
- Experience of operating at a management level with a record of accomplishment in identifying and influencing key decision makers
- Experience of project delivery in previous role, with proven project management and execution skills, evidence of delivering on multiple projects at one time and being able to balance your workload and prioritise where necessary.
- Strong personal impact. Ability to present to and influence senior leaders, ability to challenge and communicate complex subjects in a simple way.
- Relationship building skills within a complex matrix structure with good communication skills for dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience leading & collaborating with cross functional teams to deliver outcomes
- Customer centricity – track record of creating processes that put the customer first in marketing work
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to adapt to and create plans which are highly flexible based on numerous internal and external dependencies.
The Interview Process:
Our interview process involves three main stages:
- Recruiter Call (30mins)
- Initial Call (30 mins)
- Take Home Task (Presentation of past operational work)
- x2 interviews via Google Meet (x2 45-60mins)
Our average process takes around 3-4 weeks but we will always work around your availability.
You will have the chance to speak to our recruitment team at various points during your process but if you do have any specific questions or want to talk through reasonable adjustments ahead of or during application please us at any point on email@example.com
What’s in it for you:
💰Salary is dependant on experience ➕ stock options
📍This role will be based out of our London office next to Liverpool Street station in a hybrid approach of office based and home working or on a fully remote basis
⏰We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
📚Learning budget of £1,000 a year for books, training courses and conferences
➕And much more, see our full list of benefits here
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are actively creating an equitable environment for every Monzonaut to thrive.
Diversity and inclusion are a priority for us and we are making sure we have lots of support for all of our people to grow at Monzo. At Monzo, embracing diversity in all of its forms and fostering an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us. This is integral to our mission of making money work for everyone. You can read more in our blog, 2022 Diversity and Inclusion Report and 2022 Gender Pay Gap Report.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, or veteran, neurodiversity or disability status.