Technical Partner Marketing Lead
MinIO’s first Technical Partner Marketing Lead will be a key ambassador for the brand as we engage our global partner and application network. The primary objective of the role is to support and promote our partner relationships through content, events, training and press.
This is a technical role and candidates need to have a technical background.
Reporting to the CMO, this position works hand in hand with MinIO partner, business and engineering teams to create a powerful narrative around the “better together” story with key application partners, resellers, hardware partners and global system integrators. You will have the MinIO marketing team at your side for design, promotion, campaigns and strategy - allowing you to focus on telling the “better together” story.
The role is technical in nature and requires both partner experience and technical depth. It can be based anywhere in the Americas.
What You’ll Do:
- Build relationships with and work closely with the extended Marketing, Partner, Business and Engineering teams to develop plans that create and accelerate partner knowledge and awareness as well as market awareness of the partnership.
- Responsible for technical enablement of key partners, including understanding current technical capabilities of the partner product portfolio and developing strategies to ensure pre and post-sale technical competency. This will include the development benchmarks and other technical content such as technical blogs and/or video how to's.
- Support the overall content strategy and its execution for each key partner.
- Responsible for managing collaboration and centralized communication between MinIO teams and key partner touchpoints.
- In partnership with supporting teams, develop scalable, repeatable playbooks for launch sequences, opportunity vetting, product feature review, risk detection and mitigation roadmapping.
What You’ll Need:
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in technical partner marketing and enablement in cloud-centric, high-technology companies, in the enterprise software space.
- Excel at cross-group collaboration with experience gaining consensus and driving deliverables with individuals inside and outside the organization.
- Experience dealing with technical partner audiences - both from an engagement perspective and an influence perspective.
- Motivated self-starter who thrives on working in complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving business.
- Exceptional project management, organizational and interpersonal skills with ability to take initiative as well as balance multiple priorities. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, work on tight deadlines and deliver campaigns on schedule.
- Strong creative thinker and problem solver, driven by a bias for action.
- Willing to travel to meet with sales leaders, partners, and attend events (when applicable)
- Strong ability to influence and collaborate, as success will be measured by ability to influence situations where no prior formal authority existed, balancing empathy for different voices and pushing teams beyond their comfort zone.
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, project management, and communication skills, with ability to craft and deliver C-level presentations and captivate an audience.