Customer Experience Architect
MinIO, the fastest growing object storage company in the world, is seeking a Customer Experience Architect to join our team. This is an extraordinary opportunity that requires a blend of customer-first mindset with technical evangelism, engineering, and solutioning skills.
As a Customer Experience Architect, you will be responsible for owning the end-to-end technical relationship with customers and interfacing with the MinIO engineering and support team to assure a world-class experience to customers. You will work closely with the rest of the Customer Experience team along with the Engineering, Support, and Sales teams to assure customers are successful in POC, onboarding, production, and beyond.
- Build and own technical relationships with customers to gain trust and become a customer advocate.
- Develop strategies to improve the technical enablement and onboarding of customers.
- Strategize and work with customers on the journey to production while minimizing the time and friction. Develop scalable and repeatable playbooks to achieve so.
- Monitor customer health and track progress against strategy and priorities.
- Work with the business team to maintain and grow customers organically.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BRING
- 8-15 years of relevant work experience in core engineering, site reliability engineering (SRE), solutioning, and customer success in cloud-native space.
- Expertise in working with customers while influencing, empathizing, building relationships, and managing expectations.
- Out-of-the-box thinker and problem solver, driven by a bias for action. Solutioning and architecture mindset with deep, technical, engineering, and debugging skills.
- Must be an expert in Kubernetes and Linux troubleshooting and administration.
- Knowledge of cloud compute, virtualization, networking, security, monitoring, storage technologies, data protection, and disaster recovery procedures in a cloud environment.
- Hands-on with on-prem and cloud-based deployment, configuration, and maintenance.
- Scripting knowledge using shell, python, etc. Experience with automation using Ansible, Terraform, or Chef.
- Must have a strong familiarity with broad set of cloud technology and architecture like big data, analytics, hadoop, AI/ML, SaaS, object storage, S3, databases (MongoDB, SQL Server, Snowflake), multi-cloud, datastore, data lake, software-defined storage, Git, logging, monitoring, CI/CD etc.
- Must be keen on learning new platforms and technologies quickly in order to become a subject matter expert.
- Motivated self-starter who thrives on working in complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving business.
- Exceptional analytical, project management, organizational, and interpersonal skills with the ability to take initiative as well as balance multiple priorities. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, work on tight deadlines, and deliver on schedule.
- Experience and comfort working in a startup environment. Must be willing and able to work in a highly dynamic team environment.
- Excel at cross-group collaboration with experience gaining consensus and driving deliverables with individuals inside and outside the organization.