Sales Engineer - ANZ
Menlo Security's mission is enabling the world to connect, communicate and collaborate securely without compromise. COVID-19 has made our mission all the more real. We support customers across various enterprises including Fortune 500 companies, 9/10 of the largest global banks and the Department of Defense.
The world has fundamentally changed. We are growing from 400 employees into the next phase of our journey, and we need passionate talent filled with empathy and agility. The right candidate for the job is ethical, hyper-organized, fanatical about seeing things through to completion, service-oriented, and humble enough to take feedback and coaching yet confident enough to provide feedback and coaching.
Menlo is well-funded for growth and our investors are second to none. They include Vista Equity Partners (“Vista”), General Catalyst, JPMC, American Express, HSBC, and Ericsson Ventures.
About the Role
This role will partner with the regional sales teams and partners to provide solutions for our customers. We are looking for someone who can evangelize the Menlo Security Isolation Platform and help move the business forward with a consultative approach to the pre-sales process.
- Providing product support to prospects, customers, and partners
- Mapping technical and business value to align with key business goals
- Coordinating Proof of Concept (POC) delivery to demonstrate value and differentiation
- Support regional marketing campaigns and partner events
- Identifying potential new business opportunities and developing long-term partnerships
- Delivering high-level and detailed technical presentations tailored to specific customers requirements
- Minimum 5 years' in a sales or system engineering role
- Strong expertise with SMTP, NGFW, SAML, ADFS, SSL
- Ability to manage the technical response to RFIs/RFP's
- Experience with DLP, CASB and SD-WAN technologies a plus
- Experience maintaining current pre-sales engagement processes and progress in SFDC
- Knowledge of how to deploy, configure, and troubleshoot Web Proxy technologies
- Background in the IT Security market is a plus
Our culture is collaborative, inclusive, and fun! We have five core values: Stay Aligned, Get It Done, Customer Empathy, Think Creatively and Help Each Other Out. We believe in open communication, supporting new ideas, and sharing a mutual mindset of what we’re aiming to achieve together. There are tremendous opportunities to take initiative, implement new ideas, and have a hand in building a legacy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
TO ALL AGENCIES: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Menlo Security outside of the Talent organization. Menlo Security’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via Greenhouse (ATS). Agencies must have a valid services agreement executed and must have been assigned by the Talent team to a specific requisition. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Menlo Security. In the event a candidate submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment will be paid.
Something looks off?