Senior Business Analyst, Program Impact and Optimization
Memora Health works with leading healthcare organizations to make complex care journeys simple for patients and clinicians so that care is more accessible, actionable, and always-on. Our team is rapidly growing as we expand our programs to reach more health systems and patients, and we are excited to bring on a Senior Analyst.
The Analyst role will have the critical responsibility of developing reporting products for use by internal teams and customers. They will grow and manage our offering of analytics systems and frameworks for assessing, reporting and improving the design and performance of our Clinical Programs.
As part of our Product team, you will work closely with multiple parts of the organization in this cross-functional role, including our Clinical Programs, Client Success, and Engineering teams. You will work with our Clinical Programs team to establish and manage our Program metrics and dashboards, as well as to establish a consistent approach and toolset to assess and improve our clinical programs over time. You will work with Client Success in delivering standard and custom reports to clients, and support our Quarterly Business Reviews process. You will also work closely with Engineering on data and systems.
Ideal candidates will not only be driven by the problem we are solving but also by the innovative approach and technology that we are applying to healthcare - looking to make a significant impact on healthcare delivery. We’re looking for someone with exceptional curiosity and enthusiasm for solving hard problems.
- Define, develop, and manage our clinical programs metrics and dashboards, with special focus on program outcomes and impact
- Build on our analytical approach to assess programs, program elements, and clients’ engagement with Memora programs to help us understand and improve our Clinical Programs over time
- Build the processes and tools to deliver standard and ad hoc data extracts and reports to clients, working closely with our Client Success team
- Support Client Success in analyzing data for Monthly and Quarterly Business Reviews, developing standard and ad hoc reports to share with internal teams and clients
- Integrate internal and customer-facing data, analytics and reporting tools into our platform and product offerings, conveying program performance and impact and providing self-service operational data extracts and reports
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills, including experience with framing, designing, and running business analyses and reports
- Expert SQL querying skills
- Experience with analytical and reporting tools, such as Looker or Tableau
- Experience with Python, R, and/or another statistical programming language
- Experience analyzing and extracting insights from healthcare data sets
- Excellent communication skills, geared toward professional medical and corporate environments
- Familiarity with MongoDB
- Experience with data modeling and design
- Prior work at a startup
What You Get:
- An opportunity to work on a rapidly scaling care delivery platform, engaging thousands of patients and care team members and growing 2-3x annually
- Enter a highly collaborative environment and work on the fun challenges of scaling a high-growth startup
- Work alongside world-class clinical, operational, and technical teams to build and scale Memora
- Shape how leading health systems and plans think about modernizing the care delivery experience for their patients and care teams
- Improve the way care is delivered for hundreds of thousands of patients
- Gain deep expertise about healthcare transformation and direct customer exposure with the country’s most innovative health systems and plans
- Ownership over your success and the ability to significantly impact the growth of our company
- Competitive salary and equity compensation with benefits including health, dental, and vision coverage, flexible work hours, paid maternity/paternity leave, bi-annual retreats, Macbook, and a 401(k) plan
About Memora Health:
Memora Health, the leading intelligent care enablement platform, helps clinicians focus on top-of-license practice while proactively engaging patients along complex care journeys. Memora partners with leading health systems, health plans, and digital health companies to transform the care delivery process for care teams and patients. Our platform digitizes and automates high-touch clinical workflows, supercharging care teams by intelligently triaging patient-reported concerns and data to appropriate care team members and providing patients with proactive, two-way communication and support. Memora Health is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with clients and team members across the country, and is backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Transformation Capital, General Catalyst, AlleyCorp, Frist Cressey Ventures, Martin Ventures, Kevin Durant and Rich Kleiman’s Thirty Five Ventures, Sachin Jain, and several other strategic healthcare groups.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Memora Health participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.