Customer Experience Associate
Customer Experience Associate
Location: Hybrid (Denver); Mandatory 3 Days in office per week
We're on the hunt for enthusiastic Customer Experience Associate individuals who are deeply passionate about helping customers, with a special emphasis on empowering small businesses. Are you ready to kickstart an exciting tech career at Melio? We need dynamic go-getters, eager to conquer the unique challenges of a startup environment, ensuring every customer feels valued and supported. Here, your role transcends typical customer experience duties; as a pivotal part of our team, you'll be actively involved in brand-building, turning every customer interaction into a moment that defines and enhances the Melio brand.
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience
- Expertise in clear, confident communication, crucial in handling the high-stakes financial transactions that are vital to small business owners.
- Skilled in juggling multiple chat interactions simultaneously while maintaining a calm and empathetic demeanor.
- Passionate about acquiring knowledge, adept at complex problem-solving, and motivated to excel in achieving key metrics.
- Team player
- Comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment, while being able to stay patient while managing a variety of situations
- Prior experience supporting customers within live chat/Messaging preferred
- Prior experience utilizing Zendesk is a plus
- Bonus points for experience working with small businesses in a customer experience or customer support capacity/a tech startup or a similar environment
A day in the life and how you’ll make an impact:
- Provide support to customers through live conversations via telephone, email and live chat
- Actively switching back and forth between channels if needed
- Prioritizing customer needs above all, while resolving numerous issues efficiently.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to resolve tickets efficiently
- Improve product needs by understanding trends in support related topics
- Work cross-functionally throughout all departments to work through any customer product issues
- Manage and document all worked performed within the customer support inquiry
About the team:
The heart and soul of our brand are in the daily interactions with our Customer Experience Team. We don’t just solve issues, we consider ourselves Brand Builders and this differentiates us from the competition. This translates into world-class support for customers by combining fast, efficient, & personalized quality service. Their success is ours and we continually work to refine processes, workflows, and communication to provide a support experience that is friction-free. Beyond our day-to-day contact with customers, we also work cross-functionally with stakeholders across the company, as well as with our partners. We pride ourselves on instilling a high-performance culture that recognizes great work and celebrates team & individual success and creates a collaborative atmosphere where ideas are welcome. You will be integral to Melio’s success.
About Melio USA:
- Competitive compensation packages: We strive to make each and every employee feel valued and appreciated.
- The annual base salary range for this position is $45,000 - 55,000
- Medical, dental, vision: We offer highly competitive and selected plans with 100% coverage, FSA and HSA.
- 401K matching and stock options: Feel the investment of working at a hyper-growth startup.
- Wellness: We take a holistic approach to wellness at Melio with a focus on providing financial, physical, emotional, social, and community support for our employees.
- Time Off: Time to rest and recharge is a priority for us. We offer competitive vacation time, sick days, holidays, parental leave and wedding days to allow you to take the time you need, when you need it.
- Food perks: Enjoy our fully stocked kitchens, along with a weekly Seamless stipend and plenty of catered meals each week.
- Office culture: Thrive in our collaborative offices in New York City or Denver, in a hybrid working environment. We are dog friendly as well!
- Growth and development: Lean on the diverse team to foster professional and personal growth through workshops, mentorship programs, and team building activities.
Melio builds business-to-business (B2B) payment tools so small business owners can spend less time in the back office and more time on their craft. As the fastest-growing B2B payment platform in the US, Melio is working hard to find new and better ways to help small businesses succeed in the ways that work best for them.
Melio's diversity, equity and inclusion efforts have always been a top priority within our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all of our employees encompass different strengths, experiences and backgrounds. DEI within Melio prioritizes race, gender, age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts that make up one's identity. Having a diverse team across all offices is key to our success, and inclusion is each #TeaMelio member's responsibility.