Knowledge Base Manager
Knowledge Base Manager
Location: Hybrid in New York City or Denver
As a Knowledge Base Manager, you will lead the overall design taxonomy, content, and maintenance of the Internal Knowledge Base. The KB Manager will define the content/knowledge management strategy, design user centric articles that ensure reliability and accuracy of information relevant for internal teams, and use data analytics to determine content effectiveness against organizational KPIs. You'll work closely with key stakeholders in Client Services, Learning and Development, Product Managers, Engineering and Help Center Content Teams, to maintain consistency in internal documentation and drive the Melio voice. Your ability to curate, structure, and communicate content effectively will play a central role in shaping our knowledge-sharing culture and ensuring that our knowledge base becomes an invaluable resource for our company and will have a direct impact on employees day-to-day.
- 3+ years of knowledge management experience/exposure.
- Ability to learn new product knowledge and interpret through documentation
- Experience in scaling an internal knowledge system for a hyper-growth startup.
- Data oriented, capable of leveraging quantitative insights to drive informed decision-making and optimize knowledge base performance
- Demonstrated experience creating KB articles for a technology platform with a user centric focus
- Excellent facilitation, program/activity management, and written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in copy editing.
- Experience with the Zendesk platform, primarily in Guides, Explore, and Support
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment with a background in leading content and information strategy across the company
A day in the life and how you’ll make an impact:
- Define the knowledge management strategy for our internal knowledge base, maintain high quality, up-to-date, and easily searchable content for audiences of varying skill level.
- Work effectively across the organization with stakeholders and subject matter experts to develop and support documentation of new and existing products, features, and services.
- Establish writing guidelines based on knowledge base best practices to ensure all editors and creators are in sync with Melio’s voice.
- Design the internal knowledge base that optimizes keywords to increase usage and reliability.
- Regularly update and revise existing knowledge base content to reflect changes in processes, technologies, and policies.
- Leverage analytics to evaluate business impact, track engagement, and identify areas of improvement in the internal knowledge base to ensure high adoption by internal stakeholders.
About the team:
The heart and soul of our brand are in the daily interactions with our Customer Experience Team. We don’t just solve issues, we consider ourselves Brand Builders and this differentiates us from the competition. This translates into world-class support for customers by combining fast, efficient, & personalized quality service. Their success is ours and we continually work to refine processes, workflows, and communication to provide a support experience that is friction-free. Beyond our day-to-day contact with customers, we also work cross-functionally with stakeholders across the company, as well as with our partners. We pride ourselves on instilling a high-performance culture that recognizes great work and celebrates team & individual success and creates a collaborative atmosphere where ideas are welcome. The Customer Experience Team is integral to Melio’s success.
About Melio USA:
- Competitive compensation packages: We strive to make each and every employee feel valued and appreciated.
- The annual base salary range for this position is $80,000 - $100,000
- Medical, dental, vision: We offer highly competitive and selected plans with 100% coverage, FSA and HSA.
- 401K matching and stock options: Feel the investment of working at a hyper-growth startup.
- Wellness: We take a holistic approach to wellness at Melio with a focus on providing financial, physical, emotional, social, and community support for our employees.
- Time Off: Time to rest and recharge is a priority for us. We offer competitive vacation time, sick days, holidays, parental leave and wedding days to allow you to take the time you need, when you need it.
- Food perks: Enjoy our fully stocked kitchens, along with a weekly Seamless stipend and plenty of catered meals each week.
- Office culture: Thrive in our collaborative offices in New York City or Denver, in a hybrid working environment. We are dog friendly as well!
- Growth and development: Lean on the diverse team to foster professional and personal growth through workshops, mentorship programs, and team building activities.
Melio builds business-to-business (B2B) payment tools so small business owners can spend less time in the back office and more time on their craft. As the fastest-growing B2B payment platform in the US, Melio is working hard to find new and better ways to help small businesses succeed in the ways that work best for them.
Melio's diversity, equity and inclusion efforts have always been a top priority within our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all of our employees encompass different strengths, experiences and backgrounds. DEI within Melio prioritizes race, gender, age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts that make up one's identity. Having a diverse team across all offices is key to our success, and inclusion is each #TeaMelio member's responsibility.