Senior Technical Program Manager
Minimum qualifications to apply for this role:
- 5+ years of Technical Program Management/ Project management experience.
- Deep understanding of product development life cycle and SW development principles.
- Extensive experience collaborating with large R&D and Product teams spanning multiple locations.
- Experience delivering large-scale enterprise-grade software products.
- The candidate should confidently oversee and collaborate with multiple teams and stakeholders, in the absence of direct authority.
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, with changing priorities.
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization: from C-level to technical individual contributors.
- Effective communication - the ability to convey vision, goals, and expectations clearly and concisely to different teams and stakeholders.
- Adaptability - tolerance for ambiguity.
- Empathy - understanding the perspectives and concerns of others.
- Stakeholder Management - the ability to identify and manage stakeholders' expectations and needs.
- Business savvy - keen understanding of what drives success in the business world.
Preferred qualifications (If you have those, we see it as an advantage, but it's not a must):
- Experience working with a US business partner on a mutually developed SW solution.
- Experience in the Fintech (Payments) realm.
- Working abroad in a tech company.
- Managing engineering/product teams.
- Experience defining roles and responsibilities, and cross-teams interfaces.
How your day is going to look, what you will be doing?
- Spearheading a strategic delivery project in partnership with a US-based fintech organization.
- Managing multiple work streams simultaneously, both internally and externally with the business partner.
- Analyzing key dependencies across different teams, sites and time-zones (US EST) while providing proactive resolution.
- Identifying and owning gaps, risks and blockers and driving to resolution in an independent way.
- Developing a clear communication plan to ensure all the various teams clearly understand their roles and tasks for each milestone.
- Developing project supporting material: status updates for leadership, execution plans, and reports.
- Building and leading effective operating rhythm both with Melio’s internal teams and with the partner.
Melio builds business-to-business (B2B) payment tools so small business owners can spend less time in the back office and more time on their craft. As the fastest-growing B2B payment platform in the US, Melio is working hard to find new and better ways to help small businesses succeed in the ways that work best for them.
With offices in New York, Denver, and Tel Aviv, and a vibrant work culture, Melio is expanding every single day. We are a diverse group of people who love what we do and do what we love. If you are a driven and passionate team player, you will fit right in. We are an equal-opportunity employer and are always on the lookout for top-notch talent—please reach out if you would like to join us on this exciting journey!