Non-Clinical Development and Bioanalytical Summer Internship
Are you a forward-thinking student with a passion for the intricacies of Biology, Immunology, Bioanalytical, or Chemistry? If you're ready to immerse yourself in the world of cutting-edge science, we invite you to join our internship program at Maze Therapeutics. This is not just an internship—it's a unique opportunity to shape the trajectory of your scientific career while exploring a field that extends beyond the conventional classroom curriculum.
At Maze Therapeutics, we believe in the power of innovation to shape the future of healthcare. As a cutting-edge biotechnology company dedicated to unraveling the complexities of human biology, we're on a mission to redefine the possibilities of therapeutic discovery. Our commitment to advancing medical science is matched only by our passion for nurturing the next generation of scientific leaders.
As a summer intern at Maze Therapeutics, you won't just be an observer—you'll be an active participant in groundbreaking research and development. Our internship program is designed to provide hands-on experience, mentorship, and a dynamic learning environment where your ideas can flourish. Join us in our quest to transform the landscape of healthcare through innovation and exploration.
About the Internship
As an intern at Maze Therapeutics, your journey will begin with an immersive focus on reviewing FDA/ICH Guidances, setting the stage for hands-on application to validation procedures. Dive deep into the complexities of overseeing validations at external partners and participate in vendor management, all while documenting crucial progress notes and vendor calls.
Your Role Includes:
- Review documents related to Biolanalytical and Preclinical studies, ensuring accuracy and compliance with industry standards
- Oversee ongoing preclinical studies, providing valuable feedback on protocols, amendments, data, and reports to ensure the highest quality
- Apply your newfound knowledge in FDA/ICH Guidances to validation procedures and contributing to the enhancement of our processes.
- Assist in the oversight of validations at external partners, gaining hands-on experience in ensuring the integrity and reliability of our processes
- Participate actively in vendor management, maintaining clear
We're seeking candidates with a background in Biology, Immunology, Bioanalytical, or Chemistry. Whether you're a rising Junior or above—be it an Undergrad, Master candidate—this internship is your chance to delve into a field that goes beyond the textbooks.
The internship is scheduled to commence on June 17, 2024, and will conclude on August 16, 2024 (with potential flexibility in dates).
This is a hybrid role. Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday are onsite. Monday and Friday can be remote or onsite.
The expected hourly rate for this role is as follows: