Director, Product Management (Payments)
- TIME 100 Most Influential Companies (2023)
- CNBC Disruptor 50 List (2022, 2023)
- Fast Company Most Innovative Companies (2020, 2023)
- Built In Best Places to Work (2023)
- Fortune Best Workplaces NY (2020, 2021, 2022, 2023)
- Great Place to Work certified (2020, 2021, 2022, 2023)
- Fast Company Best Workplaces for Innovators (2022)
- Built In LGBTQIA+ Advocacy Award (2022)
As Director, Product (Payments), you will:
- Deeply understand our members and how they use Maven to identify opportunities that lead to healthier outcomes in their family building journey
- Establish a Product vision and strategy for Maven’s Benefits and Payments product team. Your teams are responsible for delivering delightful member experiences remove all anxiety related to the cost of treatments
- Partner with Commercial, Clinical, and Product Marketing teams to deliver new offerings to the market, pairing a deep understanding of our members with market signals to stay ahead of trends
- Define success for the Product areas you own and roll out systems of accountability to track progress against outcomes. As a senior leader, you will be accountable for delivering on OKRs that meaningfully impact business growth
- Oversee a team of Product Managers and foster team engagement to create an environment to help your team grow in their careers at Maven
We’re looking for you to bring:
- 8+ years of Product experience building digital consumer products throughout the entire product lifecycle which must include the delivery of an significant product in the payments space
- 5+ years of experience building and managing high-performing product teams with a track record of consistently delivering on business objectives and meeting roadmap commitments
- Strong product sense paired with rigorous use of data and user feedback
- Ability to navigate to the the best solution in ambiguous situations, with exceptional communication that provides frameworks for thinking and clarity for teams
- Skill navigating executive stakeholders, with the ability to clearly synthesize and communicate complex concepts
For candidates in NYC or CO, the salary range for this role is $195,000 - $275,000 per year. You may also be entitled to receive a bonus, stock options, and benefits. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, and skillset.
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
We are reimagining what a supportive workplace looks like, from the inside out. On top of standards such as employer-covered health, dental, and insurance plan options, and generous PTO, we offer an all-of-you, inclusive approach to benefits:
- Maven for Mavens: access to the full platform and specialists, including care for everything from mental health, reproductive health, family planning, pediatrics.
- Whole-self care through wellness partnerships
- Weekly breakfast, lunch, and get-togethers
- 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave, flexible time upon return, and $1.5K/mo for 2 months, new parent stipend (for Mavens who've been with us at least six months)
- Udemy, annual professional development stipend, and access to a personal career coach through Maven
- 401K matching for US-based employees (immediately vesting)
These benefits are applicable to Maven Clinic Co., US-based, full-time employees only. 1099/Contract Providers are ineligible for these benefits.