Senior Manager, Strategy & Project Management
- TIME 100 Most Influential Companies (2023)
- CNBC Disruptor 50 List (2022, 2023)
- Fast Company Most Innovative Companies (2020, 2023)
- Built In Best Places to Work (2023)
- Fortune Best Workplaces NY (2020, 2021, 2022, 2023)
- Great Place to Work certified (2020, 2021, 2022, 2023)
- Fast Company Best Workplaces for Innovators (2022)
- Built In LGBTQIA+ Advocacy Award (2022)
Maven is looking for an experienced Senior Manager, Strategy & Project Management to join the Operations org and help lead and project manage complex, cross-functional company initiatives. As a part of the Operations team, you will work closely with our core business functions to drive business outcomes on Maven’s top priorities. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker, adept at problem-solving, and possesses strong organization, leadership and communication skills.
At Maven you will:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define project scope, goals, and deliverables.
- Develop comprehensive project plans, including timelines, resources, and budgets.
- Coordinate project activities across Maven teams, track progress, and work with executives to ensure timely completion of milestones.
- Identify potential risks and issues, and develop mitigation strategies to keep projects on track.
- Facilitate effective communication among team members, stakeholders, and executives.
- Streamline business processes and operations to drive operational excellence to support Maven’s continued growth.
- Analyze operational data and provide insights to optimize workflows and resource allocation.
- Participate in the development and implementation of strategic business initiatives.
- Mentor and guide team members to promote professional growth and development.
- 5-7 years experience in business operations and project management roles
- Healthcare and/or startup experience a plus
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies, tools, and techniques.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills with an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities and a keen attention to detail.
- Proficient in using project management software and tools.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Leadership qualities with the ability to motivate and guide cross-functional teams.
- Analytical mindset with the capability to interpret data and make informed decisions.
- Adaptability to a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Relevant certifications such as PMP, Six Sigma, or Lean Management are a plus.
For candidates in NYC, CO, or CA, the base salary range for this role is $140,000-$170,000 per year. You will also be entitled to receive stock options and benefits. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, and skillset.
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
We are reimagining what a supportive workplace looks like, from the inside out. On top of standards such as employer-covered health, dental, and insurance plan options, and generous PTO, we offer an all-of-you, inclusive approach to benefits:
- Maven for Mavens: access to the full platform and specialists, including care for everything from mental health, reproductive health, family planning, pediatrics.
- Whole-self care through wellness partnerships
- Weekly breakfast, lunch, and get-togethers
- 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave, flexible time upon return, and $1.5K/mo for 2 months, new parent stipend (for Mavens who've been with us at least six months)
- Udemy, annual professional development stipend, and access to a personal career coach through Maven
- 401K matching for US-based employees (immediately vesting)
These benefits are applicable to Maven Clinic Co., US-based, full-time employees only. 1099/Contract Providers are ineligible for these benefits.