Sr. Manager, Configuration & Reporting
- TIME 100 Most Influential Companies (2023)
- CNBC Disruptor 50 List (2022, 2023)
- Fast Company Most Innovative Companies (2020, 2023)
- Built In Best Places to Work (2023)
- Fortune Best Workplaces NY (2020, 2021, 2022, 2023)
- Great Place to Work certified (2020, 2021, 2022, 2023)
- Fast Company Best Workplaces for Innovators (2022)
- Built In LGBTQIA+ Advocacy Award (2022)
Maven is looking for a Senior Manager, Configuration & Reporting for Maven’s newest product line. Reporting to the VP, Payment Delivery, this individual will be responsible for leading a team that works cross functionally with sales, business intelligence, client success, product, and engineering, to prepare our fertility payments product and client delivery processes for rapid scale. This team is responsible for client configurations, quality controls, reporting, eligibility data transfers. This individual will be responsible for meeting or exceeding key metrics related to implementation NPS, configuration defects, and file delivery automation.
As a Senior Manager, Configuration & Reporting at Maven, you will:
- Lead a team of managers and analysts responsible for onboarding new clients to Maven’s fertility payments product
- Define foundational processes, documentation, tooling, and metrics for Maven’s fertility payments product that lead to the next phase of scale
- Ensure zero defect client launches through robust configuration and testing processes
- Anticipate where challenges at scale will occur and build proactive cross-functional solutions
- Use data to understand gaps in foundational processes and prioritize improvements
- Oversee inbound and outbound data specifications, automation, processing, and troubleshooting
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, Sales, Business Intelligence, and Client Services on client reporting requirements and strategy
- Represent the organization to external stakeholders, such as payers, clinic partners, and third party vendors to resolve any coding-related queries or issues related to the fertility payments product, providing guidance and clarification when necessary
- 8+ years of experience in an operations or client services role in a high growth, tech enabled company in healthcare, insurance, or fin tech strongly preferred
- Strong leadership and effective problem-solving abilities with strong business judgment and extensive experience working with data and analytics tools; must be able to develop and grow relationships with executive leaders and internal cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated excellence in people and team management, coaching, hiring, training, and onboarding
- Experience facilitating cross-functional discovery sessions, aligning stakeholders on business requirements, and working closely with product teams to prioritize roadmap items
- Working knowledge of establishing file transfers and partnering closely with data engineering and business intelligence teams
- Significant entrepreneurial drive, ability to create order from chaos, and willingness to roll up sleeves to solve challenging problems
- Passion for details, responsiveness, and organization
- Knowledge of key trends in payments and women’s and family health
- Salesforce, Looker, Asana, and Microsoft suite experience
For candidates in NYC, CO, or CA, the base salary range for this role is $150,000 - $180,000 per year. You will also be entitled to receive stock options and benefits. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, and skillset.
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
We are reimagining what a supportive workplace looks like, from the inside out. On top of standards such as employer-covered health, dental, and insurance plan options, and generous PTO, we offer an all-of-you, inclusive approach to benefits:
- Maven for Mavens: access to the full platform and specialists, including care for everything from mental health, reproductive health, family planning, pediatrics.
- Whole-self care through wellness partnerships
- Weekly breakfast, lunch, and get-togethers
- 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave, flexible time upon return, and $1.5K/mo for 2 months, new parent stipend (for Mavens who've been with us at least six months)
- Udemy, annual professional development stipend, and access to a personal career coach through Maven
- 401K matching for US-based employees (immediately vesting)
These benefits are applicable to Maven Clinic Co., US-based, full-time employees only. 1099/Contract Providers are ineligible for these benefits.