VP, Client Success
- TIME 100 Most Influential Companies (2023)
- CNBC Disruptor 50 List (2022, 2023)
- Fast Company Most Innovative Companies (2020, 2023)
- Built In Best Places to Work (2023)
- Fortune Best Workplaces NY (2020, 2021, 2022, 2023)
- Great Place to Work certified (2020, 2021, 2022, 2023)
- Fast Company Best Workplaces for Innovators (2022)
- Built In LGBTQIA+ Advocacy Award (2022)
Maven Clinic is seeking a highly-experienced, people-first strategic leader to join our team as the VP of Client Success. In this role, you will be responsible for driving the vision, strategy, and execution of client management at Maven. You will oversee a high-performing team of account managers committed to delivering superior service. We will look to you to evaluate our staffing model, motivate the team to deliver against growth goals and identify efficiency opportunities as we scale. This is a role for someone willing to be steeped in our business and move fast to drive change and make an impact.
As VP of Client Success, you will be accountable for:
- Team leadership and management: Lead, inspire, and mentor a high-performing team of both ICs and People Leaders, fostering a culture of excellence, collaboration, accountability and continuous learning.
- Performance and growth of our global Book of Business: Enrollments, retention, upsells, and advocacy.
- Performance tracking and reporting: Define operational metrics for the team, establish a regular business reviews and rigor around KPIs
- Client feedback and insights: Gather, analyze, and leverage customer feedback and insights to identify trends, improve processes, and drive product and service enhancements; champion client priorities with senior leadership
- Optimization of Customer Lifecycle: client segmentation service strategy, ensuring we remain effective as we scale
- Manage client escalations: collaborate with cross-functional teams to come to quick resolutions that showcase our commitment to member satisfaction
- Strategic client advisor: build relationships with key decision makers and consultants, build and execute a stakeholder engagement strategy
- Growth team leadership: Represent client success in new business discussions, forge strong relationship with Payer/Channel/Consulting leads and establish client growth strategy, identify trends across existing clients to help drive new logo sales, partner with Growth Enablement to ensure Client Success have what they need for upsells/renewals.
- Cross-functional leadership: Serve as part of Maven’s Senior Leadership team, building relationships with peers across the organization
- Significant experience (10+ years) leading and managing Client Success/ Account Management teams with a track record of client retention and growth
- Strong leadership and people management skills, with the ability to inspire, develop and motivate teams to achieve their full potential
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Experience serving as a strategic advisor on large complex accounts
- Experience scaling client service operations to support business growth and changing needs
- Analytical mindset and data-driven decision-making abilities, leveraging data to drive team performance and process improvements
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Skill navigating executive stakeholders, with the ability to clearly synthesize and communicate complex concepts
- Ability to navigate to the best solution in ambiguous situations, getting in the weeds to find the root of a problem
- Comfort and ability to thrive in fast-paced environments, living our “Walk through Walls” and “Embrace a Service Mindset” values
- Familiarity with telehealth or healthcare industry trends and regulations is highly desirable.
- Passion for improving access to healthcare and advancing women and family health
For candidates in NYC, CA, CO, the salary range for this role is $230,000-$280,000 per year. You will also be entitled to receive stock options and benefits. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, and skillset.
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
We are reimagining what a supportive workplace looks like, from the inside out. On top of standards such as employer-covered health, dental, and insurance plan options, and generous PTO, we offer an all-of-you, inclusive approach to benefits:
- Maven for Mavens: access to the full platform and specialists, including care for everything from mental health, reproductive health, family planning, pediatrics.
- Whole-self care through wellness partnerships
- Weekly breakfast, lunch, and get-togethers
- 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave, flexible time upon return, and $1.5K/mo for 2 months, new parent stipend (for Mavens who've been with us at least six months)
- Udemy, annual professional development stipend, and access to a personal career coach through Maven
- 401K matching for US-based employees (immediately vesting)
These benefits are applicable to Maven Clinic Co., US-based, full-time employees only. 1099/Contract Providers are ineligible for these benefits.