Senior Client Success Manager, Global
- TIME 100 Most Influential Companies (2023)
- CNBC Disruptor 50 List (2022, 2023)
- Fast Company Most Innovative Companies (2020, 2023)
- Built In Best Places to Work (2023)
- Fortune Best Workplaces NY (2020, 2021, 2022, 2023)
- Great Place to Work certified (2020, 2021, 2022, 2023)
- Fast Company Best Workplaces for Innovators (2022)
- Built In LGBTQIA+ Advocacy Award (2022)
Maven is looking for a highly motivated and professional Senior Client Success Manager to join the account team managing a portfolio of global strategic accounts. The Senior Client Success Manager will support several global strategic accounts and be the main point of contact for ex-US regional client partners at these companies. This person will be on the front lines as a trusted advisor to our clients and play a critical role in the success of Maven’s global portfolio development. To achieve target enrollment and revenue goals, you will ensure that your assigned strategic clients are delighted with Maven’s products and promote Maven to their employees year over year.
As a Senior Client Success Manager at Maven, you will:
- Support a portfolio of large global employer clients and be the face of Maven for all client-related needs
- Serve as the primary point of contact for regional client stakeholders outside of the US throughout the client lifecycle (implementation, launch and ongoing relationship)
- Lead end-to-end implementation of assigned strategic clients to help ensure seamless program launches and strong enrollment
- Own renewals, upsells and support expansion opportunities for assigned clients
- Own communications to meet mutually agreed upon goals, including but not limited to quarterly business reviews, external client meetings/events and other project plans; be prompt, responsive, and professional in all client-facing communications and interactions
- Provide member performance and program metrics on an ongoing basis to your client teams as part of regular meeting touchpoints throughout the year
- Maintain high level of client engagement, satisfaction and loyalty, as measured by high client satisfaction scores
- Leverage data and analytics to expand and optimize programs
- Consult clients on ways to better support their working parents based on Maven’s industry expertise and program resources
- Manage client issues and escalations, collaborate with cross-functional teams such as member support, program operations, data analytics, product, and sales as required
- Convert clients into Maven advocates, leveraging their successes for references, case studies, blogs, etc.
- Serve as the voice of the client internally by bringing global insights to enhance product development and program marketing efforts
We’re looking for you to bring:
- 5+ years of experience in account management or client services role in digital health, healthcare, benefits or SaaS companies
- Experience working with stakeholders outside of the U.S.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks; strong track record of high client satisfaction ratings and proven renewal success
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills; ability to communicate clearly and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills; must be able to develop and grow relationships with clients
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to understand data and present information to clients
- Track record of high client satisfaction ratings and proven renewal success
- Experience in working with the full lifecycle of customer success post sales (implementation, adoption, product training, renewals, upsells, and account management)
Helpful experiences and skills (if you don’t have them, you can learn them with us!):
- Experience with managing high volume of clients is preferred
- Experience at a digital health company in the health, wellness, or family health space is preferred
- Experience supporting health benefit programs for employer or payer clients is a bonus
- Salesforce, Looker and/or Microsoft suite experience
For candidates in NYC, CO, or CA, the base salary range for this role is $100,000 - $140,000 per year. You will also be entitled to receive stock options and benefits. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, and skillset.
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
We are reimagining what a supportive workplace looks like, from the inside out. On top of standards such as employer-covered health, dental, and insurance plan options, and generous PTO, we offer an all-of-you, inclusive approach to benefits:
- Maven for Mavens: access to the full platform and specialists, including care for everything from mental health, reproductive health, family planning, pediatrics.
- Whole-self care through wellness partnerships
- Weekly breakfast, lunch, and get-togethers
- 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave, flexible time upon return, and $1.5K/mo for 2 months, new parent stipend (for Mavens who've been with us at least six months)
- Udemy, annual professional development stipend, and access to a personal career coach through Maven
- 401K matching for US-based employees (immediately vesting)
These benefits are applicable to Maven Clinic Co., US-based, full-time employees only. 1099/Contract Providers are ineligible for these benefits.