Sales Development Representative
Material Bank is a fast-paced, high-growth technology company and created the world's largest material marketplace for the Architecture and Design industry, providing the fastest and most powerful way to start and manage a design project. Learn more about us at www.materialbank.com or see below.
Joining our team as the first Sales Development Representative gives you the opportunity to play a key role in the continued expansion of Material Bank. You will have an opportunity to work directly with the executive team, targeting key enterprise accounts and driving meetings with the Material Bank leadership. Growing at 100%+ rate year-over-year across North America and we’re excited to welcome you on the journey!
Your focus will be on new customer acquisition, by winning new logos to Material Bank’s revolutionary marketplace.
We have a clearly defined Sales Methodology that delivers results, and a highly effective team structure to ensure the most effective Customer Journey, from new prospects through to satisfied, expanding, and renewing customer.
We know that real success starts with hiring the very best people like you! We'll give you all you need to get the job done, and make sure you have a lot of fun along the way. Our team and company are experiencing massive growth. If you’re looking for a place to learn & grow with exceptionally talented colleagues, Material Bank might be the place for you!
Location: This is a fully remote opportunity and can be worked from any location in the United States, preferably East Coast or Mid-West due to proximity to target accounts.
What you'll do:
- Generate new leads by outbound prospecting (cold call, email, social media) and schedule meetings for Senior Management team and Account Executives
- Discover and drive new business opportunities within all segments of the business by working inbound leads through a variety of channels
- Generate sales-ready opportunities for Account Executives using Material Bank’s qualification criteria
- Conduct high-level discovery calls and work as part of a selling team with a focus on the initial relationship development
- Develop strong sales and product knowledge
- Help scale the sales organization through operational innovation
What you'll bring:
- You are a self-starter and excited to build this role from the ground up
- You are a true hunter and tenacious prospector of new business
- You have excellent prioritization and project management skills
- You have exceptional storytelling skills, regardless of context — you feel comfortable pitching Material Bank to just about anyone, anywhere
- You have product intuition and business acumen and are able to understand how Material Bank provides different values to different customers depending on their role, industry, technical aptitude
- You seek to delight the people around you, whether they be coworkers or customers
- You are curious by nature, and want to bring a growth mindset to work every day
- You are detail-oriented, organized, and have the ability to simplify complex problems
- You desire to work in a fast paced, disruptive company and can bring the high energy needed to drive success
What you’ll get from us:
- Our people: If you thrive in an inclusive, innovative, and fast-paced organization, look no further! You will get to work alongside some of the brightest minds - Join a genuinely fun and supportive workplace where we keep our employees consistently engaged through internal communication and corporate events
- Relaxation and Celebrations: Generous PTO, Sick Days, Paid National Holidays, and even more (ask us about this when we connect).
- Health Benefits: We contribute to your medical, dental, vision and short-term/long-term disability plans and have a strong employee assistance program.
- Plan for your Retirement: 401(k) eligible after your first 90 day's employed!
- Giving Back: We sponsor multiple events throughout the year to help out our communities. You will receive time off to give back as well.
- Growth: We’ll help you take your career to the next level. We want you to be creative and take initiative which will allow you to grow and create within the company. Most importantly, be the best at what matters!
- Flexible Work Schedules: With business units and employees across the globe, Material Technologies has embraced a hybrid working model allowing department leaders to decide on the best approach for their respective teams, whether that be remote, in person, or a little of both.
About Material Bank
Material Bank is the world’s largest material marketplace for the architecture and design industry, providing the fastest and most powerful way to search and sample materials. Material Bank connects design professionals to hundreds of manufacturers through facilitating brand discovery, rep engagement, and material sampling.
Material Bank has transformed the way an entire industry discovers and samples materials. By removing the friction that exists in the process, we drive business between architects and designers (members) and our Brand Partners (clients).
Our powerful material database and proprietary robotic distribution facility allow members to order samples until midnight (ET) to be delivered free of charge anywhere in the US, in one box, by 10:30 AM the next morning.
Connect with us and discover your career at Material Bank.