Material Bank is a fast-paced, high-growth technology company and created the world's largest material marketplace for the Architecture and Design industry, providing the fastest and most powerful way to start and manage a design project. Learn more about us at www.materialbank.com or see below.
If you’re interested in working for a dynamic, rapidly growing business at the forefront of innovation and excellence in the design and architecture industry, we are seeking an experienced and dedicated Executive Assistant to support the office of the Chief Operating Officer. This position requires an individual who thrives in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment, possesses exceptional organizational skills, and is able to maintain a high level of attention to detail.
Material Bank is looking for a well organized and self-motivated individual with a history of high performance who is able to prioritize multiple critical requests in order to meet tight deadlines. The role requires a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with leaders (both internal and external) is important, as is the ability to be flexible and change direction seamlessly. The successful candidate will be able to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations, and take on varied and exciting new projects and learn new skills.
In this role, the Executive Assistant will need to take effective action without having the total picture, and efficiently and proactively solve difficult or complex problems that affect people within the department or other related groups. This position is a highly visible role that supports our Chief Operating Officer.
This is a hybrid position based in Boca Raton, FL.
What you'll do:
- You love organizing, planning, and coordinating and will work to make your executive more productive by handling any and all administrative tasks
- You will organize, prioritize and appropriately handle time-sensitive, confidential information and ensure action required is addressed in a timely manner
- Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items to include meeting notes and action items.
- You will coordinate with peer EA’s as well as leaders in the team to look ahead and establish operational cadences to effectively run the business with the right leaders meeting at the right times with a thoughtful agenda
- You will listen, take notes, and help prioritize and delegate as needed to get the most done in a short period of time. You will stay in sync with your executive on the most important priorities – keeping the team and your executive in alignment
- Ability to problem-solve in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You will book travel as needed, make changes when necessary, and handle all expense reporting
- You will handle core office leadership tasks as needed
What you’ll bring:
- 7 plus years experience supporting Senior Executive(s)
- Must be highly competent with a range of modern communication tools (Zoom, Slack, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, etc.)
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-tech company
- Self-starter, takes pride and ownership in work
- Growth oriented mindset, wants to contribute to the growth of the organization
- You can work with diverse personalities and communication styles
What you’ll get from us:
- Our people: If you thrive in an inclusive, innovative, and fast-paced organization, look no further! You will get to work alongside some of the brightest minds - Join a genuinely fun and supportive workplace where we keep our employees consistently engaged through internal communication and corporate events
- Relaxation and Celebrations: Generous PTO, Sick Days, Paid National Holidays, and even more (ask us about this when we connect).
- Health Benefits: We contribute to your medical, dental, vision and short-term/long-term disability plans and have a strong employee assistance program.
- Plan for your Retirement: 401(k) eligible after your first 90 day's employed!
- Giving Back: We sponsor multiple events throughout the year to help out our communities. You will receive time off to give back as well.
- Growth: We’ll help you take your career to the next level. We want you to be creative and take initiative which will allow you to grow and create within the company. Most importantly, be the best at what matters!
- Flexible Work Schedules: With business units and employees across the globe, Material Technologies has embraced a hybrid working model allowing department leaders to decide on the best approach for their respective teams, whether that be remote, in person, or a little of both.
About Material Bank
Material Bank is the world’s largest material marketplace for the architecture and design industry, providing the fastest and most powerful way to search and sample materials. Material Bank connects design professionals to hundreds of manufacturers through facilitating brand discovery, rep engagement, and material sampling.
Material Bank has transformed the way an entire industry discovers and samples materials. By removing the friction that exists in the process, we drive business between architects and designers (members) and our Brand Partners (clients).
Our powerful material database and proprietary robotic distribution facility allow members to order samples until midnight (ET) to be delivered free of charge anywhere in the US, in one box, by 10:30 AM the next morning.
Connect with us and discover your career at Material Bank.