Senior Azure Identity & Access Management Engineer
Material Bank is a fast-paced, high-growth technology company and created the world's largest material marketplace for the Architecture and Design industry, providing the fastest and most powerful way to start and manage a design project. Learn more about us at www.materialbank.com or see below.
Operations are at the heart of Material Bank's business. IT provides support to Material Bank Operations as a vital piece to the business. We are looking for self-motivated individuals to take on new challenges and motivate teams in fostering solutions to the hurdles we face. Together, we take ownership of what we do — whether supporting IT infrastructure, launching new Services, or delighting our customers by making their daily life easier.
The Senior Systems and Azure Administrator is responsible for implementing, operating, and maintaining enterprise Active Directory, Online Exchange, and cloud solutions using Office 365 and its related core technologies, including ADFS and Microsoft Azure. The person in this role will also be responsible for designing enterprise infrastructure solutions, exploring new technologies, improving the current IT infrastructure, and integrating new solutions into existing systems.
What you'll do:
- Must have hands-on experience delivering Azure Single Sign-On integrations.
- SME for Azure Active Directory, Azure Active Directory Federation Service (ADFS), Azure RBAC, Exchange Online, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, and other O365 workloads.
- Experience delivering messaging and collaboration solutions utilizing Microsoft Exchange and Office 365 within complex environments, including migration from other environments such as Gsuite.
- Must have real-world experience helping to manage and maintain AD, GPO, Intune, and Microsoft Security Stack.
- Implement and manage security measures to protect our systems and data.
- Work in collaboration with the SOC/SIEM and Security team on security incidents.
- Experience with automating various AAD and Mailbox tasks and generating custom reports via PowerShell and/or Azure CLI.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Azure-related issues and incidents
- Understanding of system dependencies and interrelation to the business.
- Ability to perform capacity planning and analysis of infrastructure systems.
- Able to analyze complex cross-functional and cross-platform issues.
- Self-starter with a strong aptitude for rigorous testing and validation of work.
- Collaborate in corporate and site projects and activities as directed.
What you'll bring:
- Extensive experience designing, developing, and testing complex infrastructure solutions to support distributed scalable and highly available applications.
- O365 and Cloud technologies.
- Microsoft Exchange Server Administration.
- Infrastructure Automation via Scripting or automation Toolset.
- Understanding of DNS, SPF, and DMARC records
- Email Security Solutions utilizing Microsoft Defender.
- Multi-Factor Authentication utilizing Azure AD MFA.
- Proactively respond to internal and external technical communities.
- Ability to prioritize work based on department and production objectives.
- Study contractor products to determine those which best meet company needs; present information to management resulting in the purchase and installation of Microsoft stack and third-party software.
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Comfortable communicating in person and via phone/e-mail with peers, management, contractors, and vendors.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience managing Microsoft Active Directory, MS Exchange, and Windows platforms.
- Microsoft Azure Certification is very desirable.
What you’ll get from us:
- Our people: If you thrive in an inclusive, innovative, and fast-paced organization, look no further! You will get to work alongside some of the brightest minds - Join a genuinely fun and supportive workplace where we keep our employees consistently engaged through internal communication and corporate events
- Relaxation and Celebrations: Generous PTO, Sick Days, Paid National Holidays, and even more (ask us about this when we connect).
- Health Benefits: We contribute to your medical, dental, vision and short-term/long-term disability plans and have a strong employee assistance program.
- Plan for your Retirement: 401(k) eligible after your first 90 day's employed!
- Giving Back: We sponsor multiple events throughout the year to help out our communities. You will receive time off to give back as well.
- Growth: We’ll help you take your career to the next level. We want you to be creative and take initiative which will allow you to grow and create within the company. Most importantly, be the best at what matters!
- Flexible Work Schedules: With business units and employees across the globe, Material Technologies has embraced a hybrid working model allowing department leaders to decide on the best approach for their respective teams, whether that be remote, in person, or a little of both.
About Material Bank
Material Bank is the world’s largest material marketplace for the architecture and design industry, providing the fastest and most powerful way to search and sample materials. Material Bank connects design professionals to hundreds of manufacturers through facilitating brand discovery, rep engagement, and material sampling.
Material Bank has transformed the way an entire industry discovers and samples materials. By removing the friction that exists in the process, we drive business between architects and designers (members) and our Brand Partners (clients).
Our powerful material database and proprietary robotic distribution facility allow members to order samples until midnight (ET) to be delivered free of charge anywhere in the US, in one box, by 10:30 AM the next morning.
Connect with us and discover your career at Material Bank.