VP of Account Management
Mark43 is approved to hire in 39 states, including AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WV, and WI. Before applying to a remote role, please ensure that you are able to perform the position in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics are subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
Vice President of Account Management
Mark43’s mission is to empower communities and their governments with new technologies that improve the safety and quality of life for all. We build powerful, scalable, and elegant software that sets a new standard for the tools upon which our first responders rely. Our users are diverse, and we are therefore committed to embracing diversity of thought and experience within our team.
We are looking for a VP of Account Management to join our team. As our first VP of Account Management you will play a key role in building and developing a scalable account management program. Working closely with our Professional Services, Customer Success and Sales teams you will own customer health and develop flexible and creative ways to keep our customers happy. As a leader, you will use your extensive sales and management experience to lead, coach and mentor a team of Account Managers ensuring Mark43’s public safety customers are maximizing value from our products. This role will report directly to our Chief Revenue Officer.
What You’ll Do
If you were part of our team, here are some things you would do:
- Establish a strategic roadmap for the account management function.
- Be an advocate for customers while partnering with the Customer Success team to identify and track customer pain points and drive resolution.
- Meet with Engineering and Product leaders to understand future development and upsell opportunities.
- Employ effective selling strategies to position Mark43 as the leading RMS and CAD provider.
- Align with Delivery teams on customer implementation timelines and payment milestones.
- Develop internal tracking and briefing processes to establish alignment on accounts needs.
- Create a strategy for building and executing a renewals program for Mark43’s vast customer base.
- Visit customers to better understand the value Mark43 delivers to First Responders.
- Build strategic account plans for each account. Clear understanding of the customer roadmap and how it maps directly to the Mark43 product roadmap.
What You’ll Need
We’re looking for an experienced account management leader with 15+ years of professional experience leading teams. The ideal candidate will have built account management functions from the ground up and has worked at a rapidly growing SaaS company. Previous experience working closely with Delivery, Sales and Success teams is required.
People who thrive on our team also tend to share the following characteristics:
- Humble, open, and curious. You’re not afraid to ask questions and understand the importance of being an informed leader.
- Passionate, eager and motivated. You’re dedicated to the mission of improving public safety and excited to overachieve on your goals.
- Relationship builder. You understand that big wins take time and you’re willing to put in the work day in and day out to build a relationship with the customer.
- Inspirational, uplifting, enthusiastic. You’re a leader that will motivate your team and others to successfully achieve their goals.
Mark43 is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please email recruiting@Mark43.com requesting the accommodation.
Something looks off?