Senior Product Manager
About the job
Maribel’s home technology platform is designed from the ground-up to automate clinical and operational workflows, integrate monitoring and virtual technology, and support an exceptional patient and care-giver experience. We’re currently hiring our first Product Manager to help us build something truly exceptional.
Maribel Health is a well-financed startup company on a mission to make home the center of the health system. Maribel enables forward thinking health systems to lead in the transition of care to the home, including the successful launch and operation of Hospital-at-home (HaH) and other advanced care at home capabilities.
Maribel’s difference is our people – a team of clinical leaders, technologists, and operators with an unmatched depth and breadth of experience in the reliable delivery of high-quality care and solutions, a passion to enable individuals to remain at home, and a track record of building programs and companies that work for both providers and patients. We’re building a culture of high performing and ego-free individuals, and we’re hiring.
We are looking for teammates to join us in building our company, culture, and partner experience who are:
- comfortable with diving into the unknown
- knowledgeable about modern product management and discovery methodologies
- comfortable working and building metrics and experiments
- excited to work in a startup environment and build the Product’s culture, rituals, and practices from the ground up
In this role, you will:
- help set the standards for Product Development at Maribel Health
- partner with our Clinical Operations experts and our Client’s teams to understand the needs of multiple users
- create a product development pipeline, prioritizing in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- act as the product and knowledge steward, facilitating communication between the tech team and the rest of the company
- set and maintain metrics and KPIs
We are looking for someone who:
- has excellent communication skills
- demonstrates strong leadership qualities and can work both on the strategic and tactical sides
- knows how to manage projects
- consistently identifies patterns and issues
- brings experience from multiple domains
- has mentored junior PMs
- Is authorized to work in the United States
Nice to have or willing to learn:
- Experience building software in healthcare and exposure to HCIT, particularly in clinical delivery workflows (preferred)
- Knowledge of compliance regulations such as HIPAA, SOC2, GDPR, etc. (preferred)
- At least five years of experience in product management
Salary is just one component of Maribel’s Total Rewards Package, including a rich suite of benefits as outlined below.
- Competitive salary
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Competitive 401(k) Plan
- Health Savings Account Program
- Paid Time Off
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Account (DCA)
- Protection Plans including Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term Disability Benefits, ADD Insurance, and Supplemental Insurance
- Mental Health and Wellness benefits
- We're remote first, with occasional travel to visit customers, partners, or team offsites.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Maribel Health
- Maribel Health is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please reach out for assistance.