Client Implementation Manager - Healthcare/Hospitals
Maribel Health’s mission is to make home the center of the health system. Maribel was created to enable forward thinking health systems to lead as care transitions to the home, including the successful launch and operation of Hospital-at-home (HaH) and other advanced care capabilities. As a technology-enabled operating partner of health systems, we enhance capabilities and integration of existing home and community organizations as a way expand total health system capacity.
Maribel’s unique difference is our people -- a team of clinical leaders, technologists, and operators with a unique depth and breadth of transformational redesign experience, a passion to enable individuals to remain at home, and an industry-changing hospital-at-home model.
About the job
In this role, you will be working to form deep and trusting relationships with our client partners, and support our clinical, operational, and technical teams with the design, development, implementation, and post-implementation project management needed to ensure success in launching home-based, advanced care programs and services.
Scope of Responsibilities include:
- As a key relationship manager, always remain in tune with partnership dynamics and demonstrate excellent judgment and skill with all potential escalation points and problem resolution
- Own developing and delivering project plans, project budgets, business requirement documents and project health dashboards to lead partners to a successful launch within scope and on schedule.
- Support project meetings, communications, and deliverables including but not limited to agendas, meeting minutes and action items; identify all escalation points, as needed.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to provide timely updates on critical milestones.
- Provide updates on project health including timeline, deliverables, milestones, issue identification and resolution, and risk management using tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, and cloud-based project management software.
- Work with internal stakeholders, including account executives, solutions architects, and account managers near the close of sale or immediately after to provide a seamless transition from sales to implementation planning.
- Overcome partner obstacles by developing deep relationships and facilitating communication and advocacy with internal stakeholders.
- Acknowledge all partner requests in a timely manner while setting expectations for resolution and resolving within the agreed upon timeframe by collaborating with internal teams across the organization.
- Ensure a seamless partnership with Business Development, Technology, Clinical and Operational Support teams in support of partner success and longevity.
- Maintain professional communication and deliver world class service.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and in alignment with organizational processes in this partner facing role.
- Perform other duties and assignments as required.
Who we are looking for
Ideal candidates will be self-sufficient and self-motivated, requiring minimal supervision and have the following skills:
- Superb relationship management skills with an intuitive sense of partner dynamics and the ability to manage client expectations and escalate when appropriate
- Strong organizational skills
- Proven skills developing project documentation and artifacts, with the ability to guide others in developing the same
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to form strong, cross-functional teams with people of all backgrounds and experience levels
- Recognize, understand, and adapt to shifting priorities, effectively guiding others to make the necessary adjustments
- A proven ability to “dig in” and rapidly become well versed in new content areas
- Curiosity, integrity, honesty, and a good sense of humor, with a “can do,” “make it happen” attitude with a sense of personal responsibility for keeping the project on track and achieving success
- A passion about team success and delivering the best possible experience for partners
- Possess strong relationship skills and are comfortable interacting and communicating with executives
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, both internally and externally, and have an ability to effectively exchange ideas and bring together alignment
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a focus in business and/or healthcare
- Clinical degree such as BSN, MSN, MSW, PharmD
- 5+ years of full-time work experience in project management and partner-facing implementation roles
- Experience working in the healthcare space with large, complex organizations
- Experience in a fast-moving start-up is preferred
- PMI (i.e., PMP, PgMP) is a plus; Agile (e.g., CSM) Certification preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft 365 suite and Project Management Information Systems (PMIS) such as Microsoft Project, Smartsheets, Trello or equivalent
- Able to work well with technical and non-technical team members at various levels ranging from support to development
- Be confident and provide feedback that results in greater quality and efficiency
- An ability to be flexible as well as a strong aptitude to manage change
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Maribel Health
Maribel Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please reach out for assistance.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $120,000.00 - $140,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Stock options
- Yearly bonus
- Yearly pay
- 5 years
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- St. Louis, MO: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Do you have experience managing projects within large hospitals or health systems?
- Project Management: 5 years (Required)