Content Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Tuesday, May 23, 2023
What is Luminai? Luminai is revolutionizing the way in which operational teams get work done, by developing and deploying more efficient ways to complete activities. You'll be working on cutting edge RPA software with a team of people who are very supportive and collaborative, and care a lot about details.
The company has raised over $20M, backed by General Catalyst, Craft Ventures, and Y Combinator, and currently works with companies like Oura Ring, GOAT, Notion, WhatNot, and more.
About this role: We are looking for an experienced B2B Content Marketing Manager to establish Luminai as a leader in CX automation. As the second member on our marketing team, you will have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the content strategies we employ in delivering value to our customers. You will own large parts of our content and community strategy, working closely with teammates from across Luminai to drive win rate, feature adoption, and customer love. This candidate should be able to produce exceptional B2B content that spans across high-production video, written, social, and live event executions.
What you'll do:
- Design and execute all content marketing & live programming for the company, focused on generating leads and driving customer engagement
- Produce and/or create high-quality content that supports pipeline generation: articles, white papers, case studies, blogs, infographics, survey reports, videos, webinars and web copy (manage freelancers, contractors, and agencies when applicable)
- Build dashboards, monitor channels, and use data-driven insights to assess demand generation performance
- Offer recommendations for the improvement or elimination of such efforts to optimize performance and increase ROI
- Push the business to adopt better content creation practices through frequent testing of new content formats and distribution channels, including championing the increased use of data visualization
- Maintain knowledge of the latest industry trends and customer challenges to build a more effective content calendar
- Oversee all programming for key client dinners, events and tradeshows, including pre-show planning, on-site execution, and post-show follow-up ensuring quality lead generation among target audience
Who we're looking for:
- Bachelors Marketing, Or Related Field required
- 5+ Years of B2B marketing experience with specific focuses on content / product marketing disciplines
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills, with a keen eye for detail and grammar
- Demonstrated experience in developing and executing successful content strategies across multiple digital channels
- Proven experience with content management systems, SEO, and social media management tools (Hubspot preferred)
- Experience developing messaging, positioning, and understanding complex use cases, including technology and services, to multiple personas
- Must have experience working in B2B and early stage startups *
Benefits & Perks at Luminai:
- Comprehensive health care benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Flexible paid time off
- Financial planning support (401K, HSA, DSA)
- 5 months primary-caregiver parental leave (plus part time re-entry and non-concurrent leave opportunities)
- Learning and Development stipend
- Stipends for mental and physical wellness
- Workstation set-up stipend and laptop
Luminai will always value and strive for diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
See more open positions at Luminai
Something looks off?