Social Media & Growth Lead
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
Palo Alto, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, May 23, 2023
Luma's mission is to make 3D accessible to everyone. We believe in empowering creators, artists, and enthusiasts with the tools they need to bring their ideas to life in 3D.
As the Social Media Lead, you will spearhead Luma's community and content strategy. You will collaborate closely with creators, showcasing their exception work to the world and demonstrating the incredible possibilities that Luma offers. By leveraging data-driven insights and your innate creativity, you will expand Luma's social media reach and drive overall growth and engagement.
- Value velocity and execution.
- Communicate clearly.
- Focus on building what will matter to users and the product.
- Be resourceful at finding creative ways to overcome challenges.
- Strong creative drive, taste and skills to direct and make AI-first content
- Strong understanding of social media platforms and trends, as well as experience in managing social media campaigns and creating engaging content
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with engineering
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Experience in brand development and management, with a deep understanding of brand positioning and messaging
- Equity grant to reflect the incredible value you will bring to Luma, with annual refreshes.
- Excellent salary and benefits.
- Full health, dental, and vision coverage.
- Latest and greatest gear.
- Wellness and gym stipends.
- WFH stipends towards internet, house cleaner and phone.
- Unlimited paid time off with 12 days minimum.
- Unlimited sick days.
Why Join Luma?
- In any role here, you will work with people experts in their field, and learn a *lot*
- We build. We ship. Your work will matter to people.
- We are building a very widely usable product, and you’ll get to work on equally wide variety of challenging problems.
- We have fantastic traction from early customers, whom you’ll get to work directly with.
- We have backing of some of the best VCs in Silicon Valley, and Angels from across the industry.
See more open positions at Luma AI
Something looks off?