We usually respond within two weeks
🚀 Mission: Lottie’s mission is to elevate later life for everybody.
👵 Meet Lottie: Please see our careers page for more info about Lottie.
👫 Team: Commercial Team
🏷️ Title: Sales Lead (Seniorcare team)
💷 Salary: £40,000 - £60,000
🎁 Benefits: 26 days holiday and a range of other benefits. See here
📈 Equity: We have a generous EMI share scheme that all team members will participate in
💻 Office Policy: Hybrid Remote - 2 core days per week in the office, at Lottie’s HQ
🌍 Location: London Bridge, London
🔢 Interview Process: 4 stages (incl. a task). Talent Screen > Hiring Manager Interview > Assessment Interview > Final interview with our Founders. Target time - 4 weeks
🤩 Candidate Experience: Please note with the volume of applicants there may be a delay in response time. The majority of feedback will be given via email and we try our very best to give specific and constructive feedback where possible
A quick intro to Lottie
Lottie is a HealthTech start-up based in London, founded by brother duo, Chris and Will Donnelly. Our mission is to elevate later life for everybody and build the later living sector of the future.
Lottie launched in August 2021 and today offers three core products, including:
- Lottie’s Marketplace (B2B2C) -A free service that helps families and retirees find the UK’s best care homes and retirement living properties.
- Found by Lottie (B2B) - CRM software mapped to the care and retirement living industries unique customer journey.
- Seniorcare by Lottie (B2B) - Employee benefits platform, helping corporates deliver outstanding eldercare support to their employees.
Since launch, Lottie has gone on to support millions of families navigate the stressful later living system, while helping tens of thousands begin their next chapter in later life care.
We are looking for a proactive, confident and emotionally intelligent Commercial Lead to drive new business opportunities for Lottie’s B2B product division; Seniorcare by Lottie.
Off the back of successfully building Seniorcare as the UK's leading eldercare employee benefits solution with a client base that includes the likes of DHL, Diageo, Schroders and Unilever, Lottie is now searching for an experienced and accomplished commercial lead to push forward its B2B partnership proposition within our thriving start-up.
Working closely with the Commercial Director, you will be given autonomy to shape the end-to-end sales process of this exciting business arm, working directly with the UK’s largest organisations to secure their business. To date, Seniorcare by Lottie’s clients include FTSE100 companies all the way down to smaller boutique businesses. The UK is now an ageing population and more forward thinking companies than ever are looking to introduce eldercare support to their employees. We need an increasing focus on how we scale this service so that every employee and family across the UK has access to the leading eldercare employee wellbeing solution.
What you’ll be doing
- Create and implement your own cold outreach strategy
- Utilise email, LinkedIn and the phone to book in introductory pitches with prospects
- Nurture the relationship with the prospect throughout the entirety of the sales cycle, organising and delivering follow up calls and providing them with any material to improve their business case for Seniorcare by Lottie internally
- Work with intermediaries such as brokers, consultants and insurance providers to help them sell Seniorcare by Lottie into their clients’ organisations
- Work closely with the Account Manager and Creative Team at Seniorcare by Lottie to ensure onboarding and implementation runs smoothly with any clients
- Create regular reporting on progress and a develop a great understanding of potential future development areas to explore
- Represent Seniorcare by Lottie at any in-person events such as Conferences or our own thought leadership events
- As well as targeting new employer customers for Seniorcare, the selected individual will be responsible for building B2B partnerships with other large distribution channels including Banks, Charities, Comparison Websites, Healthcare Bodies, Loyalty Schemes and Insurance Companies
Why this might be exciting
- High degree of autonomy in a role that has potential to grow as the company grows.
- Leading the sales for an exciting division of Lottie’s offering
- Working closely with the Commercial Director to continue Seniorcare’s early success
Who we’re looking for
- A confident but personable self-starter who is comfortable in a fast moving environment
- Someone who is driven by targets and welcomes working under pressure when required
- An individual who is resilient, comfortable facing objections and is energised by the challenge of finding solutions
- An individual who values the finer details of sales and is relentlessly organised when it comes to CRM hygiene and commercial reporting
- Experience with B2B sales cycles and outreaching methods is a bonus
We want to create an inclusive environment that celebrates the diversity of our people whilst enabling them to do the best work of their careers. We are committed to ensuring that all our people processes are equitable. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
- Lottie HQ
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Already working at Lottie?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.