We usually respond within a week
🚀 Mission: Our mission is to elevate later life and build the later living sector of the future
👫 Team: Design
🏷️ Title: Designer
💷 Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
🎁 Benefits: 26 days holiday and a range of other benefits. See here
📈 Equity: We have a generous EMI share scheme that all team members will participate in
💻 Office Policy: Hybrid Remote - 2 core days per week in the office, at Lottie’s HQ
🌍 Location: London, Old Street
🔢 Interview Process: 3 stages (incl. a task). Talent Screen > Hiring Manager Interview > Task > Final interview with our Founders. Target time - 2 weeks.
🤩 Candidate Experience: Please note with the volume of applicants there may be a delay in response time. The majority of feedback will be given via email and we try our very best to give specific and constructive feedback where possible.
A quick intro to Lottie
Lottie is a HealthTech start-up, founded by brother duo, Chris and Will Donnelly. Our mission is to elevate later life for everybody and build the later living sector of the future. To date, Lottie has raised over £20m, from leading Venture Capital Funds including Accel, General Catalyst and Kindred, as well as global tech executives including Tom Blomfield (Founder of Monzo Bank) and Dave Wascha (CPTO of Zoopla).
Lottie launched in August 2021 and today offers three core products and services, including:
Lottie’s Marketplace (B2B2C) - A free service that helps families and retirees find the UK’s best care homes and retirement living properties.
Found by Lottie (B2B) - CRM software mapped to the care and retirement living industries unique customer journey.
Seniorcare by Lottie (B2B) - Employee benefits platform, helping corporates deliver outstanding eldercare support to their employees.
Since launching, Lottie has now supported hundreds of thousands of families navigate the stressful later living system, while helping thousands begin their next chapter in later life.
We are looking for a talented Designer with a varied skill-set to join our growing Design team here at Lottie. It’s an exciting opportunity for someone to come in and take ownership of all the Graphic, Digital and Marketing design work. You will work cross-functionally with our different teams including Product, Marketing, CRM and Sales. There will also be opportunities to work on some of Lottie’s market leading products and get exposure to UX Design and Product Design work.
What you’ll be doing
- Design and produce both graphic and digital design work, including website content, email templates, social media, pitch decks, brochures, OOH and community artwork.
- Maintain and champion our brand identity and help keep our content visually pleasing, engaging and consistent.
- Work collaboratively with all departments within our talented team to help drive Lottie’s mission.
- Drive a user-centric approach to design and development, use rapid testing and iterative prototyping.
- Support our Lead Designer on Product and UX design work.
Why this might be exciting
- High degree of autonomy in a role that has potential to grow as the company grows.
- Creative freedom to lead the way in Brand and Graphic Design at Lottie.
- Freedom to be innovative and try new things.
- A young exciting Brand to design for, with aspirations to be one of the UK’s most loved brands.
- The exciting challenge of building a B2C Brand in a HealthTech market.
Who we’re looking for
- 2+ years of experience working within a product, studio or agency environment.
- Strong working knowledge of both Graphic and digital design.
- Experience Designing for marketing campaigns - Social, Paid, Email.
- Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Suite and/or Figma
- A growth mindset. Someone who is willing to learn and develop their skills.
- Someone with an understanding of working within a set of brand guidelines, while also considering accessibility at all times.
- Experience designing and building Responsive Html email templates.
- Product and UX Design experience.
We want to create an inclusive environment that celebrates the diversity of our people whilst enabling them to do the best work of their careers. We are committed to ensuring that all our people processes are equitable. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
- Lottie HQ
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Lottie is an exciting Health-tech start up, revolutionising the care sector of the future. Founded by brother duo, Will and Chris Donnelly, with a mission of empowering care seekers, our digital marketplace connects care seekers to their dream care home.
Already working at Lottie?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.