Regional Sales Leader - Enterprise Sales
As a leader in our stellar sales team, you will be selling to our top accounts and working with high-value clients across the region. You will manage a complete end to end sales-cycle, often presenting to C-level executives. You will trailblaze the Loop vision through product demonstration, in-market events, and account-specific initiatives.
What would you be doing:
- Develop a strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our client base
- Own the sales cycle end-to-end, selling to C-suite executives at large companies
- Build and manage a team of high performing sales executives by providing strong, experience-led mentorship
- Successfully engage with some of the largest and most strategic accounts to ensure meaningful and sizable wins
- Be the voice of the customer internally to continuously improve go-to-market execution strategy
- Co-develop the quarterly targets, incentives and sales plan for the regional team, including multiple AEs and SDRs
- Implement a metrics driven approach to performance management, rewards and recognition
- Drive ICP recognizing mindset for opportunity prioritization and optimized sales effort
- Ensure the proper use of CRM and other internal tools for effective data management
- Set up upskilling & training programs for the team in collaboration with sales trainers
- Foster strong collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders for faster quote generation and post-win hand-offs to operations function
- Contribute to our overall Sales & Growth strategy by working with the VP Sales, CRO, CEO and the executive team
What we are looking for:
- 8+ years of B2B based experience, preferably in SaaS, software, or insurance
- Well-established contacts within the market & ability to create new relationships
- Ability to thrive in a high velocity environment
- Capable of communicating with a diverse range of individuals
- Strong negotiation skills & attention to detail with a CAN DO attitude
- Capacity to think beyond traditional sales mindset
- Familiarity with G Suite and Microsoft office, including Excel
- Fluency in English, Hindi &/or other relevant regional languages Excited to travel, meet people, and build life-long relationships
Founded in 2018, we believe that health benefits should be simple, useful, and holistic. We’re on a mission to bring quality and value back together in healthcare.
We use technology to enable affordable insurance and super-accessible healthcare. We’re the only insurance broker that uses technology to help companies care for their employees. We don’t just help pay the claim—members trust Loop to guide them to better doctors, better care, at lower costs.
We're proud to serve 500+ companies and insure 300,000+ employees for their insurance and healthcare needs. We’ve raised more than $40m+ from Elevation Capital, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst, and other world-class investors who believe in our vision of rebuilding healthcare and insurance from the ground up.
Join us in serving the best health benefits to modern companies in India. Let’s revolutionize modern healthcare together! Loop Health values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity.
Something looks off?