Customer Success Business Analyst
We are looking for a sharp and data driven Business Analyst to own internal and external reporting for the Customer Success team at Loop and contribute in driving the effectiveness and efficiency of our Customer Success team to increase retention and growth from existing customers.
In this role you will work closely with our Head of Customer Success Ops to kick-off and drive the execution of new projects within Customer Success. If you are curious, detail oriented and love using data to tell compelling stories, this role is for you!
- Data Infrastructure & Reporting
- Build and maintain a robust data infrastructure to track key performance metrics and customer success trends
- Develop and deliver accurate, timely, and actionable reporting and insights to the Customer Success team and leadership
- Identify opportunities for customer success improvement by analyzing data and making data-driven recommendations
- Systems & Software
- Evaluate, implement, and manage customer success tools and software to improve team productivity and customer experience.
- Serve as the subject matter expert on customer success systems, providing guidance and support to the team as needed.
- Collaborate with IT and other teams to ensure seamless integration of customer success tools with other company systems.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field.
- Min. 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst in Sales or Customer Success Operations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to draw insights from data and make data-driven decisions.
- Knowledge of Advanced MS Excel, Macros & Google Sheets
- Knowledge of reporting tools like Power BI or Tableau
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a customer-centric mindset.
- Experience with CRM tools and software such as Salesforce preferred
- Ability to work cross-functionally and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- A passion for continuous improvement and a drive to exceed customer expectations.
Founded in 2018, we believe that health benefits should be simple, useful, and holistic. We’re on a mission to bring quality and value back together in healthcare.
We use technology to enable affordable insurance and super-accessible healthcare. We’re the only insurance broker that uses technology to help companies care for their employees. We don’t just help pay the claim—members trust Loop to guide them to better doctors, better care, at lower costs.
We're proud to serve 500+ companies and insure 300,000+ employees for their insurance and healthcare needs. We’ve raised more than $40m+ from Elevation Capital, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst, and other world-class investors who believe in our vision of rebuilding healthcare and insurance from the ground up.
Join us in serving the best health benefits to modern companies in India. Let’s revolutionize modern healthcare together! Loop Health values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity.
Something looks off?