Senior Product Manager, Billing & Monetization
Loom is the video communication platform for async work that helps companies communicate better at scale. Loom makes it easy to record quick videos of your screen and camera and instantly share them with a link. More than 20M users across 350k+ companies around the world trust Loom to share feedback, updates, intros, training, and more – every day. Founded in late 2015, Loom has raised $203M from world-class investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, Iconiq, and Coatue.
We’re looking for an experienced billing and monetization PM to drive conversion, while creating trust and transparency throughout the entire billing process. As a product-led growth organization, converting users and collecting payment is a foundational capability that is critical to our business and growth. You’ll become a domain expert and a trusted partner to colleagues across the organization. Working alongside a top-notch team of engineers and designers you’ll create a robust billing platform to support Loom in its journey to introduce a new mode of communication for the workplace.
- Drive Loom’s product strategy for billing and monetization
- Own the end-to-end billing experience, working with design and engineering to create transparency and trust throughout
- Bring out the creativity in your team to identify opportunities for improving user experience and monetization
- Optimize self-serve conversion through rigorous experimentation and metrics focus
- Empower internal teams with billing-related tooling and data
- Support integration of Loom’s billing system with internal payment systems, subscription management services, etc.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with data, finance & accounting, sales, support, product marketing, etc
What We're Looking For
- You believe deeply in the power of video and its ability to transform communication at work
- You have a track record for building high quality, successful products with design and engineering teams
- You’re data-driven, with a willingness to get into the weeds
- You’re comfortable with financial and accounting terminology and concepts
- You’ve got knack for distilling complex problems affecting many stakeholders
- You're an excellent communicator, both written and verbal, and you're comfortable managing high-stakes communications
- Bonus: previous experience working within order to cash, familiarity with subscription billing systems (e.g. Stripe, Zuora, Chargebee) in a B2B enterprise SAAS company; technically savvy & experience with APIs a plus.
Perks at Loom
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
- 14 paid company holidays plus Summer Break in July and Winter Break in December
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Healthcare reimbursement (for International employees)
- Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with 4% company matching
- Wellness stipends
- Flexible PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Remote work opportunities
- Professional development reimbursement
- Home office & technology reimbursement