Senior Product Manager - Open360™ - Platform
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Posted on Tuesday, February 6, 2024
Logz.io helps cloud-native businesses monitor and secure their environment. Our Open 360™ Platform turns observability from a high-cost, low-value burden to a high-value, cost-efficient enabler of better business outcomes by combining and extending familiar, powerful and relevant Open Source capabilities across Logs, Metrics and Traces – complemented by security monitoring in the form of cloud-based SIEM.
Now developers and engineers can employ an end-to-end, cloud-native observability stack built on scalable and easy-to-use Open Source using a single UI and unified agent – at a cost that anyone can afford. Our customers unlock proactive troubleshooting, faster product delivery and a fully supported SaaS observability platform, all while compounding efficiencies in time and cost.
The Opportunity:We are seeking a senior product manager to drive the development of the platform. We are looking for an experienced product manager who will lead one of our multidisciplinary platform-focused development squads and own the entire product lifecycle—from strategic planning through execution to customer usage. Our platform-focused development squads develop the application backbone, ensuring rich cross-platform capabilities, addressing operational and back-office aspects, minimizing customer friction, and eliminating the need for human intervention. This senior role requires a highly technical background, strategic thinking, and superb execution skills. Our platform's growth depends on this role, so we are looking for someone who can jump right in with prior experience developing technical solutions.
What you’ll do:
- Leverage customer and market analysis, competitive positioning, and our strategic priorities to define the roadmap.
- Translate the roadmap into a product backlog, detailing requirements and use cases.
- Create and analyze performance metrics to inform decision-making and ensure that the product features satisfy customers' needs and achieve the desired operational and business outcomes.
- Represent the user and the market to answer product questions through user & stakeholder interviews and test ideas with customers.
- Drive your squad forward by inspiring, mentoring, and guiding them.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team including engineers, designers, technical writers, analysts, and more.
- Facilitate communication and establish a shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities with relevant business counterparts, leading to effective product execution.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment.
Our ideal colleague:
- Has 5+ years of experience as a product manager in a SaaS company, leading highly technical data solutions.
- Is highly technical and has an excellent understanding of development and/or DevOps practices. Hands-on experience is a huge advantage.
- Possess experience managing product efforts through every stage of development.
- Has an eye for design and user experience, with a passion for building beautiful and functional products.
- Knows their way around using product analytics tools and driving insights.
- Must be comfortable working in an agile software development environment, where they are constantly prioritizing and negotiating trade-off options.
- Exhibits excellent project/time management, organizational, and customer service skills.
- Demonstrates strong leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively toward a common goal.
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Is comfortable engaging with customers and curious about their pain points.
- BS/BA degree. Major in Computer Science, Mathematics, Quantitative Economics, or equivalent, preferred.
- Excellent English
Logz.io’s Culture At Our Core: Companies with strong cultures & values are companies that win which is why at Logz.io we keep it simple with our Core Values & Beliefs:
- Obsess Over Customers
- Act With Courage
- Win As A Team
- Deliver Results
We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway!
If this sounds like you, please join our team!