Demand Generation Manager
Sales & Business Development
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, January 23, 2024
Logz.io helps cloud-native businesses monitor and secure their environment. Our Open 360™ Platform turns observability from a high-cost, low-value burden to a high-value, cost-efficient enabler of better business outcomes by combining and extending familiar, powerful and relevant Open Source capabilities across Logs, Metrics and Traces – complemented by security monitoring in the form of cloud-based SIEM.
Now developers and engineers can employ an end-to-end, cloud-native observability stack built on scalable and easy-to-use Open Source using a single UI and unified agent – at a cost that anyone can afford. Our customers unlock proactive troubleshooting, faster product delivery and a fully supported SaaS observability platform, all while compounding efficiencies in time and cost.
As a Demand Generation Manager you are responsible for driving new and expansion pipelines through a range of marketing channels and tactics that focus on growth and operational excellence. This role requires a combination of strategy and execution – someone who leads by example, can be hands-on, and understands the details. You will have the responsibility to drive growth through experimentation and unique ideas based on a deep understanding of data about all aspects of our business – and be relentless in your pursuit of growth. Your role will manage a small team including marketing ops, and be cross-functional in nature to create disruptive marketing programs. You will be able to immediately see the impact of your work.
- Create new or improve existing programs to drive continued growth in pipeline through in-house, third-party, and partner channels.
- Define multi-touch programs that improve readiness of leads for the Sales Team
- Work closely with the Sales Team to ensure adequate follow-up and closed-loop reporting/feedback on quality of the marketing programs
- Focus on A/B testing for continued focus on improvement to conversion rates
- Develop and track metrics and success criteria for all marketing programs and activities
- Scale and automate the growth of marketing programs through processes and operational excellence
- Bring traditional and creative ideas on how to quickly unblock bottlenecks and exploit opportunities
- 5+ years of Demand Generation experience or similar
- Selling to developers and/or engineers - a strong advantage
- Marketo experience required
- Strong track record of building marketing programs that have a measurable impact
- Use of A/B test as well as advanced analytics techniques
- Drive operational excellence across all programs
- Analytical data-driven mindset
- Extremely detailed and process-oriented
Logz.io’s Culture At Our Core: Companies with strong cultures & values are companies that win which is why at Logz.io we keep it simple with our Core Values & Beliefs:
- Obsess Over Customers
- Act With Courage
- Win As A Team
- Deliver Results
We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway!
If this sounds like you, please join our team!