Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Product
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, November 15, 2023
Logz.io helps cloud-native businesses monitor and secure their environment. Our Open 360™ Platform turns observability from a high-cost, low-value burden to a high-value, cost-efficient enabler of better business outcomes by combining and extending familiar, powerful and relevant Open Source capabilities across Logs, Metrics and Traces – complemented by security monitoring in the form of cloud-based SIEM.
Now developers and engineers can employ an end-to-end, cloud-native observability stack built on scalable and easy-to-use Open Source using a single UI and unified agent – at a cost that anyone can afford. Our customers unlock proactive troubleshooting, faster product delivery and a fully supported SaaS observability platform, all while compounding efficiencies in time and cost.
As Product Marketing Manager at Logz.io, you’ll have the unique opportunity to expand and accelerate the Product Marketing function as a highly valued member of our rapidly growing team. You should be ready to jump in, learn on the fly and contribute immediately as we accelerate our efforts to create unrivaled demand for our high growth B2B SaaS observability platform. In this role reporting directly to senior product marketing management, you will contribute directly to our developing technical, go-to-market and content strategies for the organization’s cloud-native SaaS solutions. Significant emphasis will be placed on researching and building an understanding of the market, related technologies and the buyer needs that drive our business. Armed with this knowledge, you’ll support marketing campaigns, content generation and sales enablement efforts, among many others.
If you’re excited by the opportunity to expand your product marketing skills and help change the manner in which organizations monitor and secure their environments in the modern DevOps-driven, cloud-native world, this position may be for you.
- 4+ years of hands- on product marketing experience
- Working with the Marketing, Product and Sales teams to translate product strengths and capabilities into customer value.
- Developing a deep understanding of the buying audience, target personas, customer needs and purchasing process for our solution.
- Creating differentiated campaign content to drive inbound leads - working directly with the demand generation and content teams to measure success.
- Supporting sales and GTM through development of sales tools, training and market expertise to ensure their ability to effectively position our products.
- Conducting analysis into market potential, customer usage data, and feature testing, along with competitive positioning
- A strong desire to further acquire and deepen the full range of product marketing skills, led by experienced colleagues and the broader marketing team.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills with the ability to translate complex technical concepts into simple and intuitive communications.
- The ability to evolve as a great storyteller and content provider with an eye for new and colorful methods to communicate value to prospects and customers.
- You’re a self starter who quickly adapts to a rapidly changing environment with a wide range of cross-functional responsibilities. You’re able to coordinate across numerous projects with aggressive deadlines and perform within a fast-moving organization.
- You’re willing to pitch in and be a dedicated teammate, open to partnering to meet departmental goals alongside your valued colleagues.
Logz.io’s Culture At Our Core: Companies with strong cultures & values are companies that win which is why at Logz.io we keep it simple with our Core Values & Beliefs:
- Obsess Over Customers
- Act With Courage
- Win As A Team
- Deliver Results
We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway!
If this sounds like you, please join our team!