Account Executive, UK & Ireland
🌎 About Localyze
Welcome to Localyze, where we're reimagining how people move for work. Our mission is to tear down the barriers that limit talent and opportunity. We bring together seamless technology, transparency, and unrivalled service to make this happen. Founded in 2018 by three visionary women who believe in unlocking human potential without borders, Localyze has built a centralised platform that decentralises the world. We empower companies to hire from anywhere and enable individuals to choose where they live and work.
Global working is in our DNA. Our vibrant team, comprised of almost 80 Localitos from 15+ nationalities across 3 continents, fuels our creativity and innovation. With our recent $35m Series B fundraise, we're expanding both our product and our reach!
If you're passionate about redefining global mobility, pushing boundaries, and making a real impact, Localyze is the place for you. Join our community, shape the future, and rewrite the rules of the global workforce.
🙌 About The Role
We’re seeking an Account Executive for the UK and Ireland market to support us on our mission to build a borderless world. As a key member of our Sales Team you’ll grow our customer base in the UK and Ireland by acquiring new logos to further accelerate our revenue growth. You'll engage with prospects, conduct product demos, and negotiate contracts. You will continuously iterate on and automate sales processes, and you're excited about discovering the latest hacks to improve outbound conversion.
🎯 What You’ll Do
- Manage the sales process in the UK & Ireland end-to-end.
- Prepare personalised sequences and ABM for larger accounts.
- Engage & communicate with potential customers.
- Schedule and conduct demos with prospects.
- Manage contract negotiations and trials up until handover to customer success.
- Take part in shaping our sales process and strategy to further improve the performance of the team.
🌟 What We’re Looking For
You’ll thrive in this role if you:
- 2 - 4 years of experience selling B2B software products in the UK & Ireland markets with a track record of stellar conversion rates.
- Experience selling to different customer groups with the empathy required to sell to HR and people leaders.
- The ability to communicate according to our customer's demands and to identify potential product customisations.
- A knack for selling to larger enterprises and skilled at managing different stakeholders, while navigating procurement processes.
- A process-oriented mindset and a sense for detecting recurring tasks that can be automated to increase sales efficiency.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
🦙 What We Offer
At Localyze, we offer:
- No Office, No Borders: Embrace the freedom to work from anywhere within our entities in Germany, Ireland, Portugal, Spain, the UK, or the US. Plus, make the most of Workations across Europe!
- Craft Your Workspace: Create your ideal workspace with our annual LocaBoost allowance, you can kit out your home office or opt for a local coworking space – the choice is yours.
- Equity for All: We believe in shared success. Join us, and not only become part of the Localyze team, but also an integral stakeholder in our growth with an attractive equity plan.
- Grow With Purpose: Fuel your growth mindset with an annual learning & development budget. We're invested in your career journey.
- Wellness Boost: Balancing work and life is an art, and we're here to support you. Enjoy a monthly wellness stipend via Juno, plus access to Nilo Health for 1:1 coaching sessions, unlimited courses, digital resources, and roundtable discussions.
- Out of the ‘Virtual’ Office: Enjoy 28 days of paid time off, inclusive of local public holidays, and here's a little extra – an additional celebratory day off just for you!
- Family First: Welcoming a new family member? Take the time you need with parental leave to bond and cherish those precious moments.
- Globetrotter Gatherings: Keep the team spirit high with not one but two team meetups per year. And wait for it – an annual international company-wide retreat. Picture this: Portugal in 2022, Italy in 2023 – and who knows where next?
💙 Diversity & Inclusion @ Localyze
As an equal opportunity employer and advocates of Diversity and Inclusion, we proudly welcome applications from people of all races, ethnicities, disability statuses, ages, religions, gender identities, and sexual orientations. We encourage you to apply even if you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but are still interested in the role and mission. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for team members who are genuinely excited to join Localyze!
For more information on the processing of your personal data, please see our Privacy Notice.