Teladoc Health is a global, whole person care company made up of a diverse community of people dedicated to transforming the healthcare experience. As an employee, you’re empowered to show up every day as your most authentic self and be a part of something bigger – thriving both personally and professionally. Together, let’s empower people everywhere to live their healthiest lives.
Under general supervision from the Manager, Workplace Service, the role of the Workplace Coordinator is to process all incoming, outgoing, and mail production. The coordinator will also assist the onsite Workplace team with employee events, ordering of office supplies, answering phones, and other administrate responsibilities.
Role and Responsibilities
- Process all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Handles distribution of mail including FedEx/UPS shipping and receiving, in a timely and efficient manner
- Will establish/maintain mail sign out system for copy/supply room for packages for employees on site.
- Answer phone in professional manner and be able to relay messages to all appropriate departments/individuals.
- Ensures organization of office operations and procedures.
- Works in tandem with onsite Workplace team to schedule meetings, conference rooms, meeting space, IT and AV equipment and meals.
- Helps receive catering deliveries, sets up/breaks down as required.
- Serves as the point person for all mail, including supplies and equipment.
- Observe and report safety or security concerns.
- Monitor all building entry and identification within compliance with established guidelines including control of visitor passes and logs.
- Badges will be entrusted to receptionist to disseminate to employees/visitors/vendors.
- Liaises with on-site workplace team with regards to access badges, enforcing covid-19 policies, reminding people to check into WISP seat reservation tool and providing exemplary customer service.
- Acts as back-up for all on-site Workplace needs.
- Support local site leaders with office-based events or projects as needed.
- Perform other duties and/or projects as required.
- High school degree or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, facilities management, business management, or related field preferred.
- Demonstrated customer service skills and orientation.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain consistent professionalism under stressful situations.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and manage work under time constraints.
- Critical thinking skills and ability to direct responses during emergency situations.
- Verbal and written communication skills and proven ability to provide direction to staff.
- Proficient in MS Office, and possess strong written, verbal and people skills.
- Organizational skills and collaborative style needed.
- Knowledge of real estate, telecommunications, furniture, accounting and building systems.
The base salary range for this position is $29.00-$32.00 per hour. In addition to a base salary, this position is eligible for a performance bonus, and benefits (subject to eligibility requirements) listed here: Teladoc Health Benefits 2024. Total compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to, type of position, location, education level, work experience, and certifications. This information is applicable for all full-time positions.
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy.