Print Center Supervisor
Teladoc Health is a global, whole person care company made up of a diverse community of people dedicated to transforming the healthcare experience. As an employee, you’re empowered to show up every day as your most authentic self and be a part of something bigger – thriving both personally and professionally. Together, let’s empower people everywhere to live their healthiest lives.
Summary of Position
Responsible for supervising the end-to-end functions of Teladoc Print Center and Fulfilment Team, according to best practices ensuring our systems, processes, teams, and partners can support the needs of our ever-evolving business. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to Welcome Kit and marketing print fulfillment, printing and distribution of letters, material, and other items in support of the business. Manages print vendor and mailing contract relationships, ensuring the network achieves the prescribed customer service and productivity objectives. The position is also key to directing and assuring that business marketing materials and on demand print needs are correct and timely to drive revenue. Activities may consist of daily administration, coordination, and management of print fulfillment and distribution within defined departmental budget allocations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement, research new and innovative system and process solutions that could improve print service and productivity.
- Direct timely and accurate marketing material and new member kit fulfillment, ensuring their complete, accurate and on-time delivery.
- Establish efficient policies and procedures to ensure cost effective use of equipment and staffing while managing key vendor relationships, achieving planned service levels and sustainable productivity goals.
- Develop and report key performance indicators for the department.
- Monitor all areas of production daily and report these to other areas of the organization.
- Experience leading fulfillment centers /vendor operations.
- Identify and evaluate value added services or activities which would generate incremental revenue to the organization’s bottom line.
- Make decisions using data and drive results quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage day-to-day fulfillment cost and budget control.
- Direct activities of in-house staff, as well as 3rd party off-site vendor/fulfillment centers.
- Generate identified recurring reports for internal and external use.
- Provide occasional ad hoc reporting.
- Ensure adequate communication with all departments.
- Minimum of 3 years of recent supervisor/management experience in the direct-to-consumer catalog/ecommerce fulfillment industry.
- Previous experience in highly digital and/or automated fulfillment or ecommerce operation.
- Must be extremely organized with a high attention to detail.
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to define problems and collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Strong analytical skills, experience with automation and other material handling projects, and excellent business acumen.
- Must have a metrics driven mindset with customer centric focus with ability to delegate and hold staff accountable to strict performance standards.
The time spent on each responsibility reflects an estimate and is subject to change dependent on business needs.
Qualifications Expected for Position
- Positive attitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analysis and organization skills.
- Dedication and willingness to work hard often under high production pressure.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Team Oriented.
- Detail Oriented.
- Process Oriented.
- Willingness to learn new things.
- Ability to work independently and maintain focus after instructions are given without much supervision.
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions.
- Possess the ability to work on multiple projects, define tasks and assign priority levels with minimal supervision.
- Proactive, resourceful, strong team player.
- Knowledge of following types of software:
- Word processing
- Basic graphics
- Windows 95/98/2000/XP/NT/Vista
- Outlook/Outlook Express
- Undergraduate Degree Marketing, Information Systems, or related field desired.
- 3-5 years print fulfillment and Mail distribution management experience.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Exposure to moving mechanical parts and moderate noise level.
The base salary range for this position is $60,000K-$65,000K. In addition to a base salary, this position is eligible for a performance bonus and benefits (subject to eligibility requirements) listed here: Teladoc Health Benefits 2024. Total compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to, type of position, location, education level, work experience, and certifications. This information is applicable for all full-time positions.
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy.