Program Manager, Workplace Services
Teladoc Health is a global, whole person care company made up of a diverse community of people dedicated to transforming the healthcare experience. As an employee, you’re empowered to show up every day as your most authentic self and be a part of something bigger – thriving both personally and professionally. Together, let’s empower people everywhere to live their healthiest lives.
In the position of Workplace Services Program Manager, at Teladoc Health, you will play a key role in overseeing various facets of office operations. Your primary focus will be on managing building operations, implementing preventative maintenance measures, and overseeing budgetary matters. Utilizing your operational expertise and technological tools, you will handle technical and consultative tasks, including mail management, overseeing capital expenses, and ensuring effective preventative maintenance. Furthermore, collaboration with team members will be essential as you collectively monitor security system applications, access control and employee health and safety.
Role and Responsibilities
- Capital Planning and Project Management: In collaboration with cross-functional teams, you will assist the Sr. Director of facilities in the planning and execution of capital projects. From concept to completion, your expertise will guide feasibility studies, risk assessments, and cost-benefit analyses. Your role is critical in aligning capital projects with Teladoc’s strategic objectives and ensuring a smooth implementation process. You will be responsible for planning and reporting on scope, timeline, and costs of capital projects.
- Budget Management: A key aspect of your role involves managing budgets for facilities maintenance and capital projects. Through careful financial oversight, you will identify opportunities for cost savings while ensuring that projects are completed within established budget constraints.
- Oversee the delivery of all construction, environmental, safety and health, maintenance, and repair services for all Teladoc Health office(s).
- Interface with internal stakeholders and leadership regarding facilities maintenance issues.
- Support the Sr. Director of Facilities in the implementation of short and long-term projects for the operations center and individual departments.
- Coordinate discussions with selected vendors or suppliers regarding goal setting, performance criteria, and performance review.
- Work with the Sr. Director of Workplace to source local services and goods needed to perform day to day operations through 3rd party suppliers.
- Serve as second level financial approver for workplace related invoices via accounting systems.
- Scheduling, procuring, and managing maintenance supplies and services for companies.
- Organizing third-party contractors for a variety of duties.
- Coordinating maintenance efforts between company personnel.
- Implementing preventative maintenance.
- Liaising with service providers.
- Performing regular inspections of equipment and supplies.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Superior customer service skills and orientation.
- Ability to maintain consistent professionalism under stressful situations.
- Ability to plan and manage work under time constraints.
- Ability to multitask and work without direct supervision.
- Excellent critical thinking skills and ability to direct responses during emergency situations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and proven ability to provide direction to staff
- Three or more years of experience overseeing an involved building maintenance, construction, and physical security/access control.
- Three or more years of experience working with a team to design, develop, implement and manage a complex preventive maintenance program.
- Proficient in MS Office, and possess strong written, verbal and people skills.
- Strong organizational skills and collaborative style needed.
- Knowledge of real estate, telecommunications, furniture, accounting and building systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, facilities management, business management, or related field required.
- Certification in facilities management (FMP, CMP) a plus.
The base salary range for this position is $75,000.00 - $85,000.00. In addition to a base salary, this position is eligible for performance bonus, and benefits (subject to eligibility requirements) listed here: Teladoc Health Benefits 2024. Total compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to, type of position, location, education level, work experience, and certifications. This information is applicable for all full-time positions.
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy.