Compliance Learning and Development Specialist I
Teladoc Health is a global, whole person care company made up of a diverse community of people dedicated to transforming the healthcare experience. As an employee, you’re empowered to show up every day as your most authentic self and be a part of something bigger – thriving both personally and professionally. Together, let’s empower people everywhere to live their healthiest lives.
You are passionate about empowering people to live their lives by transforming the healthcare ex- perience. You believe that learning is the key to unlock the best in people and organizations. You have an understanding and respect for training that is mandated by legislation, regulation, and policy. You love creating learning solutions to meet the needs of your peers across different functions and within the United States and internationally. You enjoy getting creative to overcome challenges, and work with your colleagues across the organization to do so. If all these statements speak to you, the Compliance Learning and Development (L & D) Specialist opportunity at Teladoc may be the perfect next step in your journey.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborates with multiple departments and subject matter experts to design and deliver innovative, effective learning solutions to maximize learning in support of company compliance objectives and meet/exceed the requirements of regulatory bodies.
- Work with subject matter experts (SMEs) across the organization to assess learning and development needs, while staying current on product, platform, process, and policy updates to plan training programs accordingly.
- Help to maintain and further a culture of learning and compliance.
- Measure effectiveness of program, and help adjust program content, format, frequency, etc. based on results and feedback.
- Maintain and enhance the annual compliance training program with content coming from Compliance, Regulatory, Security and HR.
- Develop a reporting philosophy to meet the needs of the business.
- Identify opportunities to drive efficiencies and improve process.
- Assist in yearly review and content update of compliance program. Instructional Design experience not necessary.
- Administratively support L&D systems.
- Ability to facilitate training when needs arise and pilot new curriculum when applicable.
- 3+ years of proven experience in a related field
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, team building, and leadership skills
- Experience in developing and delivering global compliance programs.
- Track record of project management skills and expertise across medium to large-scale projects
- Experience defining and tracking to quantified success metrics
- Ability to work well within a team as well as independently
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment
- Global experience; sensitivity to culturally diverse learning styles
- Experience working within a Learning Management System (LMS).
- Knowledge of regulatory, compliance and security training requirements
- Working knowledge of the end-to-end learning process, i.e., learning needs assessments, program design and delivery, and learning evaluation and assessment
- Working knowledge of instructional design and adult learning principles
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Teams
- Advanced Excel skills preferred
- Experience using ComplianceWire strongly preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy.