Expert Coach I
Teladoc Health is a global, whole person care company made up of a diverse community of people dedicated to transforming the healthcare experience. As an employee, you’re empowered to show up every day as your most authentic self and be a part of something bigger – thriving both personally and professionally. Together, let’s empower people everywhere to live their healthiest lives.
The Alert Response Coach is responsible for providing real-time support for members with acute chronic condition needs in response to wirelessly enabled monitoring device notifications on a 24/7/365 basis.
- Respond to notifications from wirelessly enabled monitoring devices for chronic conditions.
- Actively engage with members via a variety of communication tools including telephone, email and text to provide coaching, feedback and support.
- Complete thorough and accurate documentation of each alert case according to Teladoc standards.
- Focus on serving members efficiently and effectively to achieve the best outcomes possible which may include referrals to Scheduled Coaching programs.
- Support corporate initiatives and special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in health related field or MA/EMT/Paramedic certification plus 2 years’ experience in field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Analytical and critical thinking skills which enable to work autonomously in a responsible, efficient manner
- Commitment to high quality customer service utilizing strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to learn and effectively utilize multiple technology platforms
- Also Desirable: Advanced degree in health-related field (Behavior, Nutrition, RD) field
The base salary range for this position is $24 -28/hourly. In addition to a base salary, this position is eligible for a performance bonus and benefits (subject to eligibility requirements) listed here: Teladoc Health Benefits 2023. Total compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to, type of position, location, education level, work experience, and certifications. This information is applicable for all full-time positions.
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy.
Teladoc Health respects your privacy and is committed to maintaining the confidentiality and security of your personal information. In furtherance of your employment relationship with Teladoc Health, we collect personal information responsibly and in accordance with applicable data privacy laws, including but not limited to, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). Personal information is defined as: Any information or set of information relating to you, including (a) all information that identifies you or could reasonably be used to identify you, and (b) all information that any applicable law treats as personal information. Teladoc Health’s Notice of Privacy Practices for U.S. Employees’ Personal information is available at this link.