Sr. Manager, Marketing Automation
Teladoc Health is a global, whole person care company made up of a diverse community of people dedicated to transforming the healthcare experience. As an employee, you’re empowered to show up every day as your most authentic self and be a part of something bigger – thriving both personally and professionally. Together, let’s empower people everywhere to live their healthiest lives.
At Teladoc Health, we're in search of an exceptional and visionary leader to spearhead our Growth Marketing Automation team. As the Senior Manager of Marketing Automation, you will play a pivotal role within the Digital Marketing and Enablement team, dedicated to propelling our marketing efforts for member growth and enrollment to new heights. This role is all about taking the reins in the development and execution of our member journeys, harnessing the power of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC). Reporting directly to the Senior Director of Marketing Automation, you and your team will work seamlessly across functions, collaborating with Marketing, Data Science, Engineering, Product, and Data Operations to craft, optimize, and report on campaigns, processes, and strategies. We're seeking an exceptional candidate, one who possesses a unique blend of marketing automation expertise, program management finesse, technical acumen, and an innate ability to lead. This is not just another job; it's a singular opportunity to join an energetic, dynamic team committed to making a resounding positive impact on the lives of our members.
Role and Responsibilities
- Create and drive marketing automation strategy, system design, and process to increase and scale member enrollment and growth.
- Manage and lead the team that builds member journeys and automations using Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget)
- Oversee the entire lifecycle of marketing campaigns, from design and implementation to testing, launching, and continuous monitoring.
- Collaborate with the Engineering and Data Ops team to establish scalable integrations between Salesforce Marketing Cloud and other systems.
- Lead the creation of dashboards and reports to keep the team updated on campaign results and shape future activities.
- Work closely with marketing and product teams to align on campaign objectives and strategies, with a primary focus on enhancing member usage and retention.
- Lead continuous experimentation and iteration to fine-tune campaigns, ensuring they not only meet but exceed our goals.
- Deliver weekly project/request delivery and resource reports as well as regular campaign and system reports.
- Own and streamline Marketing Automation process from campaign brief, asset development, QA, to execution and post launch tracking/analysis.
- Direct management of Marketing Automation Developers
- Build team capabilities by mentoring direct reports to grow both technical and soft skills.
- 6+ years Marketing Automation experience – Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) experience require.
- Previous experience leading and developing teams.
- Experience leading integration of Marketing Automation platform with upstream and downstream systems
- Data/metrics/analysis/results orientation
- Track record of process improvement
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to oversee and manage many complex projects simultaneously.
- Proficient use of Confluence and JIRA
- Strong leadership and team-building skills
- The flexibility to quickly adapt and produce in a rapidly changing environment, meeting aggressive schedules.
- Experience with and passion for teamwork and cross-functional collaboration
- Bachelor’s Degree
The base salary range for this position is $150,000 - $170,000. In addition to a base salary, this position is eligible for performance bonus and benefits (subject to eligibility requirements) listed here: Teladoc Health Benefits 2024. Total compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to, type of position, location, education level, work experience, and certifications. This information is applicable for all full-time positions.
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy.
Teladoc Health respects your privacy and is committed to maintaining the confidentiality and security of your personal information. In furtherance of your employment relationship with Teladoc Health, we collect personal information responsibly and in accordance with applicable data privacy laws, including but not limited to, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). Personal information is defined as: Any information or set of information relating to you, including (a) all information that identifies you or could reasonably be used to identify you, and (b) all information that any applicable law treats as personal information. Teladoc Health’s Notice of Privacy Practices for U.S. Employees’ Personal information is available at this link.