Teladoc Health is a global, whole person care company made up of a diverse community of people dedicated to transforming the healthcare experience. As an employee, you’re empowered to show up every day as your most authentic self and be a part of something bigger – thriving both personally and professionally. Together, let’s empower people everywhere to live their healthiest lives.
As a NOC Analyst, you will be part of an international team responsible for monitoring, troubleshooting and resolving routine and complex issues. If you enjoy troubleshooting and seek constant improvement, then we should talk.
- Responsible for monitoring, troubleshooting and resolving issues related to applications, devices, infrastructure and platforms.
- Work on incident tickets engaging engineering, QA and other teams following established processes and procedures.
- Document incidents including steps to reproduce the issue accurately and in compliance with established processes and procedures.
- Participate in the transfer of information from one shift to another.
- Complete assigned tickets meeting defined Incident SLA/OLA.
- Be the first line of support for issues escalated by other teams.
- Participate in other projects and duties as assigned.
- Must be able to take initiative and be a self-starter.
- Experience with application or infrastructure technical analysis, such as reading logs, alerts, and running SQL Queries.
- Experience with monitoring tools (ELK, Logic Monitor, SUMO Logic and New Relic preferred).
- Experience using Service Now, JIRA or equivalent ticket management tools.
- Experience working in application support, Network Operation Center (NOC) or operation support environment.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize while under pressure.
- Experience in working in a Service Delivery role in a Business-Critical environment. Must have a business/ end user focus with a technical background.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication verbal and written skills. Must be able to clearly communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience monitoring and troubleshooting AWS or similar cloud system.
- BS in Computer Science or related field required, years of equivalent work experience may be substituted.
- 2+ years of work experience
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy.