Ssr / Sr QA Automation Engineer
Teladoc Health is a global, whole person care company made up of a diverse community of people dedicated to transforming the healthcare experience. As an employee, you’re empowered to show up every day as your most authentic self and be a part of something bigger – thriving both personally and professionally. Together, let’s empower people everywhere to live their healthiest lives.
Summary of Position
Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
We’re looking for a highly motivated, solution-oriented Software QA Automation Engineer with a test focus. Here you’ll get an opportunity to drive test automation framework development, the satisfaction of watching your UI automation execute on multiple devices, and the chance to revel in finding that UI rendering issue that saves the day. We want someone whose day won’t feel complete until they’ve found that one, tiny, obscure edge case bug.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute test plans and test cases with a strong emphasis on using code to solve technical challenges and shorten the test cycle through automation
- Estimate test efforts, analyze and communicate test results
- Add to and improve our existing test automation framework, tools and technologies, to continually advance the quality bar
- Write specialized testing tools for our software platform, as needed
- Collaborate with teammates in Development, Test and Product Management to design and implement test and validation strategies
- Contribute to the maintenance and expansion of our Continuous Integration (CI) environment
- Identify required improvements in the test and development processes; make contributions to our automation tools, successfully addressing specific needs
- Participate in day-to-day QA activities
The time spent on each responsibility reflects an estimate and is subject to change dependent on business needs.
Qualifications Expected for Position
- 4+ years experience as a QA Automation Engineer
- Experience with UI test automation frameworks (Selenium, Cypress, Appium)
- Experience with API test automation frameworks against well known protocols (REST, gRPC)
- Experience automating tests using java, scala, python or a similar language
- Experience automating tasks with shell scripting languages such as Bash
- Solid knowledge of SQL and web (micro)services consumption
- Strong knowledge of object oriented programming, along with requisite coding and debugging skills
- A firm grasp of software design principles, patterns, algorithms, data structures and multi threading concepts
- Knowledge of continuous integration practices, preferably using Jenkins, Hudson, or Bamboo
- Experience with BDD automation frameworks (Cucumber, Behave)
- A passion for quality assurance
- Drive and capacity to learn new processes and technologies
- Strong teamwork and collaborative skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree
The above qualifications, knowledge, experience, and/or background are expected but not required for this role.
#LI-MD1 #LI-Remote #LI-Arg
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy.