Staff Software Engineer - Mobile
Teladoc Health is a global, whole person care company made up of a diverse community of people dedicated to transforming the healthcare experience. As an employee, you’re empowered to show up every day as your most authentic self and be a part of something bigger – thriving both personally and professionally. Together, let’s empower people everywhere to live their healthiest lives.
Teladoc Health is looking for a software engineer with a focus on mobile development. On our team, you’ll support Teladoc Health product development as it pertains to our chronic conditions team. This work will include design feedback, implementation, and deployment of our mobile apps. The ideal candidate should have strong teamwork, communication, and collaboration skills, drive to learn processes and technologies, and be a self-starter. Additionally, we are looking for people who have a passion for working at the intersection of technology and healthcare, working on technology that is helping the lives of people living with chronic health conditions. Come join a company that’s changing the healthcare industry and making a measurable improvement in people’s lives. If the above resonates with you, we want you to join our team!
- Work alongside the design and product team to lead creation of solutions for a world class healthcare experience
- Technical anchor for our native mobile iOS product offerings
- Practice agile development cycles and collaborative coding methodologies
- Delivering robust and scalable solutions to enhance product offerings and improve member experience
- Peer mentorship, knowledge sharing and fostering growth of fellow team members
- 10+ Years of native iOS development experience (Swift/Objective C)
- Working knowledge of mobile networking stack and client-side persistent data store.
- Strong understanding of concurrent programming architecture and best practices
- Native UI development experience, especially with respect to device and OS compatibility
- Solid object-oriented design patterns and mentality
- Solid understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Experience with beta distribution platforms and app store release cycle and processes
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy.