Senior Workday Reporting Analyst - Poland
Teladoc Health is a global, whole person care company made up of a diverse community of people dedicated to transforming the healthcare experience. As an employee, you’re empowered to show up every day as your most authentic self and be a part of something bigger – thriving both personally and professionally. Together, let’s empower people everywhere to live their healthiest lives.
Sr Workday Reporting Analyst: This position is located in Poland.
The Senior Workday Reporting Analyst utilizes HR and people data to create reports, metrics, dashboards, data sources, and visualizations, allowing end users to make informed business decisions backed by data. As a Workday Reporting/Prism Analyst, you’ll be part of our People Data and Analytics team.
Report Development and Maintenance:
- Design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain custom Workday reports, dashboards, and data sources.
- Build and maintain custom reporting structures, including calculated fields and BIRT reporting.
- Ensure data accuracy and consistency in all generated reports.
- Analyze complex data sets, identify trends and patterns, and create appealing visualizations for effective communication.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather data requirements and align reporting solutions with business goals.
- Support, research, resolve reporting issues, and assist in training initiatives.
- Partner with extended teams to ensure data, calculations, and security consistency across all reporting platforms.
Training and Documentation:
- Document business requirements and convert them into report design documentation.
- Develop training materials and conduct training sessions for end-users.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for reporting processes, configuration, and data models.
Compliance and Security:
- Ensure compliance with data privacy regulations and organizational data security policies in all reporting activities.
- Implement and maintain proper access controls and permissions to safeguard sensitive data.
- Perform reporting audits to ensure accuracy and compliance.
System Optimization and Enhancement:
- Act as the lead subject matter expert (SME) on People Analytics Module implementation.
- Continuously improve report performance and efficiency by optimizing existing reporting solutions.
- Propose enhancements to Workday systems and reporting processes to streamline operations and enhance user experience.
Our Senior Workday Reporting Analyst should possess a blend of technical expertise, analytical thinking, effective communication, and collaboration skills to succeed in this role and drive impactful reporting solutions for the organization, including:
- 5+ years of relevant experience as a Workday report developer.
- Strong understanding of Workday data models, data sources, and report-building capabilities.
- Experience in Workday report development using EIB, BIRT, and Workday Studio.
- Experience in various Workday report types and calculated fields.
Knowledge and Skills:
- In-depth knowledge of Workday reporting capabilities and data architecture.
- Experience in multiple areas such as Recruiting, Onboarding, Core HCM, Absence Management, Compensation, etc.
- Workday Reporting Certification is a plus.
- Data visualization and dashboard design experience (e.g., Prism, Tableau, Power BI).
- Proficiency in SQL, XML, and relevant programming languages for data manipulation and reporting is a plus.
- Prototyping and testing experience.
Communication and Adaptability:
- Outstanding communication skills, both technical and non-technical.
- Demonstrated consulting, presentation skills, and ability to influence.
- Ability to adapt to changing technologies, tools, and reporting requirements within the Workday ecosystem.
Time Management and Analytical Skills:
- Effective time management and prioritization skills to meet deadlines and manage multiple projects.
- Ability to identify issues and troubleshoot problems in reporting and data analysis effectively.
- Analytical mindset to produce business insights and data-driven recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS, Computer Engineering, or related discipline. Relevant experience may be considered instead of a degree.
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy.