Assembly Technician II
Teladoc Health is a global, whole person care company made up of a diverse community of people dedicated to transforming the healthcare experience. As an employee, you’re empowered to show up every day as your most authentic self and be a part of something bigger – thriving both personally and professionally. Together, let’s empower people everywhere to live their healthiest lives.
Under the general direction of the Production Manager, the Assembly Technician II will be responsible for, and assure the consistent production of high quality medical products. Using established procedures, hand tools, light power tools and equipment the Assembly Technician II assembles fabricated parts into subassemblies which then are assembled into finished complete units. Performs test and calibration procedures to meet product specifications.
This position is based at our facility in Goleta, CA.
Role and Responsibilities
- Promotes and nurtures company culture, policies, and guidelines.
- Electromechanical assembly of robot components and subsystems.
- Align, fit, insert, fasten, tighten, and seal assembly components.
- Preassembly of computers for Control Stations.
- Final assembly, integration, formatting, and test of robotic endpoints, viewpoint devices, and control stations.
- Debugs and repairs mechanical assemblies.
- Develop and improve production procedures, travelers, and processes.
- Ensure complete documentation of all assembly and test processes performed.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of production processes.
- Contribute to maintaining clean and efficient workspace.
- Shipping, receiving, and inventory control tasks as required.
- Other tasks and duties as defined by supervisor.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High School graduate.
- 4 – 6 years’ experience with electromechanical systems or equivalent experience.
- Experience with production of electromechanical systems.
- Experience with computers and computer subsystems.
- Knowledge of, and active participant in, Quality Management System (QMS) requirements in production processes.
- Computer skills: Functional understanding of basic functions of MS Word an MS Excel
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills: maintains orderly work cells; contributes to the professional presentation of the Production Area.
The base salary range for this position is $20.00-24.00 an hour. In addition to a base salary, this position is eligible for a performance bonus and benefits (subject to eligibility requirements) listed here: Teladoc Health Benefits 2023 . Total compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to, type of position, location, education level, work experience, and certifications. This information is applicable for all full-time positions.
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy.