Marketing Manager - Residential
Marketing & Communications
Scottsdale, AZ, USA
Posted on Friday, February 9, 2024
Lessen is one of the fastest growing companies in the real estate services industry. Our proprietary technology platform provides clients with portfolio dashboards, the ability to review and approve project estimates, check in on project progress in real time and pay vendors all in one place! But we aren’t just a tech company. We are also a property service delivery company offering renovations, turns and maintenance to residential and commercial clients. Lessen recently acquired SMS Assist, an industry-leading facilities maintenance technology and delivery company. The new combined national footprint will serve more than 250,000 properties, facilitate approximately 2.5 million repair and maintenance orders, and complete nearly 20,000 renovation and turn projects per year. Lessen has quickly evolved from exciting startup to valued partner, delivering scalable and turnkey property services to our clients.
The Marketing Manager will support the development and execution of multi-channel marketing strategies, underlying tactics, and develop content needed to drive awareness and engagement across various verticals, assisting our Director of Marketing and marketing team. The Marketing Manager will also provide direct support and sales enablement for our inside and field sales teams, including supporting on-demand collateral development such as custom pitch presentations, developing key messaging, supporting the development of thought leadership articles, trade show execution, and helping to manage key marketing programs. Strong project and program management skills are essential as is a proven track record developing marketing content to support brand development and demand generation campaigns.
What You'll Do:
- Identify and produce materials to support client acquisition, retention, and growth, and support the overall goals of the business.
- Oversee multiple marketing projects, executing deliverables on time, with quality, and on budget, providing input and execution advice on strategies to optimize messaging, and delivering on campaign/project performance.
- ·Provide on-demand support to Sales, working with other marketing and agency partners as needed to deliver timely collateral support while maintaining brand guidelines.
- ·Oversee residential content for our social channels including working with our PR firm to manage the messaging and posting schedule.
- ·Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and execute initiatives to build awareness, supporting nurture and development of strategic accounts as part of a multi-tiered ABM strategy.
- ·Create, manage, and deploy email campaigns utilizing HubSpot and Salesforce Marketing Hub, ensuring proper distribution, conducting A/B testing, and working with our demand generation manager to evaluate and report on performance and optimize results.
- ·Work with the Director of Residential Marketing to ensure appropriate tracking and timely execution of activities within our workflow management tool.
- ·Support event and engagement strategy and execution, encompassing virtual and in-person opportunities including but not limited to trade shows, thought leadership conferences, sponsorships, and hosted events, defining goals, success metrics, and ROI.
- ·Perform ad-hoc projects and other duties as assigned.
- ·Limited travel is expected, primarily to support marketing events, and to participate in team meetings at our Chicago or Scottsdale AZ offices
Role Specific Skills:
- Knowledge of Salesforce marketing hub and HubSpot required
- ·Very strong creative writing ability
- ·Collateral and presentation development skills (including advanced PPT, Word, and Excel)
- ·Understanding and ability to use Adobe Creative Suite not required, but preferred
- ·Experience utilizing a workflow and project management tool (e.g. Wrike, Asana, Monday, Trello,)
- ·Ability to manage multiple details, deadlines, and demands under pressure
- ·Self-starter who goes the extra mile and brings fresh, exciting ideas to the table
- ·Experience supporting sales teams including familiarity with buyer journey and sales cycle
- ·Highly collaborative, positive, and energetic
You Should Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, marketing, business, or related field required
- 5-10 years minimum progressive marketing experience
- Proven track record of executing effective marketing programs for B2B companies
Other Relevant Qualifications:
- Familiarity with the real estate property management/maintenance industry strongly preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of B2B, large-ticket sales cycles
· Competitive compensation
· Dental, Vision, Life, Disability options
· 401K retirement savings plan
· Paid vacation, federal and floating holidays
· Maternity/Paternity Pay
· Career advancement opportunities
· All the tools you’ll need to be successful
Lessen is intentional about attracting, developing, and retaining amazing talent from diverse backgrounds. We’re looking for teammates that are enthusiastic, empathetic, curious, motivated, reliable, and will help us amplify the positive & inclusive culture we’ve been building. Lessen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.