Field Project Manager
Seattle, WA, USA
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023
Lessen is one of the fastest growing companies in the real estate services industry. Our proprietary technology platform provides clients with portfolio dashboards, the ability to review and approve project estimates, check in on project progress in real time and pay vendors all in one place! But we aren’t just a tech company. We are also a property service delivery company offering renovations, turns and maintenance to residential and commercial clients. Lessen recently acquired SMS Assist, an industry-leading facilities maintenance technology and delivery company, resulting in an increased combined enterprise company valuation of over $2 billion. The new combined national footprint will serve more than 250,000 properties, facilitate approximately 2.5 million repair and maintenance orders, and complete nearly 20,000 renovation and turn projects per year. Lessen has quickly evolved from exciting startup to valued partner, delivering scalable and turnkey property services to our clients.
The Field Project Manager will manage and oversee all aspects of the projects to which he/she is assigned. The successful candidate will identify and manage internal and external resources, interact with client project managers, manage schedules and budgets, ensure safe execution of fieldwork, and deliver a quality work product.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage internal services team as well as external sub-vendors to ensure projects are completed on time and on budget
- Coordinate and schedule work directly with sub-vendors in the market.
- Track and assign work to third-party sub-vendors to ensure that homes move to rent-ready status as quickly as possible
- Perform quality control inspections and ensure all identified punch list items are completed either by the subcontractor or our local resources
- Complete property inspections, condition reports, costs, and estimates
- Communicate changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs
- Responsible for ensuring all punch list items are completed and days to completion are achieved
- Ensure all workplace safety standards and practices are upheld
- This is not an all-inclusive list of assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described
You Should Have:
- Strong knowledge of the basic workings of plumbing, electrical, HVAC, flooring, appliance, landscaping, and irrigation systems
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail & high-performance standards
- Good communication skills (both oral & written)
- Ability to work efficiently and to multi-task
- Proven record of working independently
- An effective team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to work when work needs to be done
- Experience in Excel, Word, Outlook, and other Real Estate tech
- 3 or more years of experience as a superintendent, construction Project Manager, or similar
- Must be able to frequently move around construction job sites including bending, stooping, and traversing stairs, and ladders
- Must be able to regularly work in outdoor weather conditions and indoors in warm or cool temperatures
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs as needed
· Competitive compensation
· Health Insurance 100% paid for by Lessen for employee-only coverage
· Dental, Vision, Life, Disability options
· 401K retirement savings plan
· Incentive Stock Options (Equity)
· Paid vacation, federal and floating holidays
· Maternity/Paternity Pay
· Career advancement opportunities
· All the tools you’ll need to be successful
Lessen is intentional about attracting, developing, and retaining amazing talent from diverse backgrounds. We’re looking for teammates that are enthusiastic, empathetic, curious, motivated, reliable, and will help us amplify the positive & inclusive culture we’ve been building. Lessen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
See more open positions at Lessen
Something looks off?