Senior FP&A Manager
At Lacework, we strive to provide a supportive, collaborative environment where people are empowered to do the best work of their careers.
Our team members enjoy solving complex problems, big sky thinking, and obsess over getting the details right. We love what we do and are proud of our work to secure clouds and container environments for thousands of users worldwide.
What You Will Accomplish:
- Support forecasting and long-range planning, monthly close processes, other internal business reporting, as well as external reporting (Board decks, investor presentations)
- Perform analysis to identify and track key metrics that will provide important insights into our business, keeping an eye on both short term and long term targets
- Partner with cross-functional teams, including Finance, Accounting, Data Analytics, among other teams, to drive scalable analyses, reporting, and insights
- Assist with business partnering, planning, and forecasting for G&A and Services departments
- Create and present data-driven analyses surrounding new initiatives, benchmarking, M&A, and other strategic initiatives inside and outside of finance, as needed
- Bachelor’s and/or Masters’ degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in Corporate FP&A or FP&A, preferably in a SaaS company, and/or investment banking / PE experience
- Experience with high-growth and fast-paced companies in the Software industry, with a deep understanding of SaaS based metrics
- Strong modeling skills, both in excel/google sheets, Adaptive Insights; a strong story-teller who will not just report the facts, but provide a deep understanding as to current trends, and how we can improve going forward; comes to the table with solutions
- Tableau, Thoughtspot or other BI-related super-user experience preferred
- Highly motivated self-starter with an extremely strong work ethic who is willing to work both autonomously and as part of a growing team
- Great interpersonal skills and who is willing to collaborate across the organization
- A “Customer Comes First” mentality - putting our business partners first, being a voice of reason, and not being afraid to push back appropriately
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail, overly organized, with a willingness to communicate and be an open book, and takes pride in their work
- Flexible, self-aware, personable, and confident, all while having a positive can-do attitude and a sense of humor
Salary Range: $160,000 - $190,000 USD Annually + Bonus + Equity+ Benefits (including health, dental, wellness reimbursement, and more)
Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, education/training and skill level.
Lacework is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Lacework to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, age, sexual orientation, membership, or non-membership in an employee organization, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors, except where otherwise provided by law