Software Engineer - Full Stack
At Lacework, we strive to provide a supportive, collaborative environment where people are empowered to do the best work of their careers.
Our team members enjoy solving complex problems, big sky thinking, and obsess over getting the details right. We love what we do and are proud of our work to secure clouds and container environments for thousands of users worldwide.
Lacework is seeking product-focused engineers to help build our world class, next generation security platform. We’re looking for product-focused engineers who are passionate about API design, flawless user experiences, accessibility, and frontend infrastructure.
As a member of our team, we look first and foremost for people who are energized by solving business problems through high quality innovation and principled engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals.
We're looking for people who care about service ownership from inception to production. Our highly collaborative environment requires clear, detailed communication and ability to build relationships inside and across teams to achieve great results together.
- Work across the stack to deliver new features from start-to-finish
- Implement compelling, usable UIs; contribute to their design; and engineer them with React and Redux
- Conduct design and code reviews
- Collaborate with designers, PMs, and other engineers to plan features and build a high quality product
- Design and implement clear, usable and performant APIs
- Successfully completes projects at varying scopes while maintaining a consistent high level of productivity
- Write scalable, maintainable, and testable code along with automated testing pipelines (CI/CD)
- 10+ yrs experience shipping high-quality products
- Experience building web applications and enjoy engaging with product & design while working across both the frontend and backend stack.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field
- Bachelor's Degree or better in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology
Salary Range: $119k - $300k USD Annually + Benefits + Bonus + Equity
Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, education/training and skill level.
Location: Mountain View, CA. We use a hybrid work model of 2 days in the office per week
Lacework is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Lacework to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, age, sexual orientation, membership, or non-membership in an employee organization, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors, except where otherwise provided by law