Regional Sales Manager - Western Canada, Enterprise
At Lacework, we strive to provide a supportive, collaborative environment where people are empowered to do the best work of their careers.
Our team members enjoy solving complex problems, big sky thinking, and obsess over getting the details right. We love what we do and are proud of our work to secure clouds and container environments for thousands of users worldwide.
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) role is a critical function of the Lacework sales team and is responsible for building new client relationships and managing the sales process for editing and prospective customers in assigned territory.
The RSM will drive contact and relationships with customers (new and established), meet sales objectives and targets, move prospects through the discovery and proof-of-concept phases, and meet established sales goals and quota per the annual plan objectives. They will develop and execute strategies and sales tactics in the following areas: territory planning, outbound lead generation, relationship development, pricing, negotiations, closing, and managing contracts. You will be required to diligently track all customer interactions in our CRM system and maintain a disciplined sales process and forecast hygiene.
- Prospect for and develop a pipeline that is 3-5X assigned quota.
- Maintain a high level of daily activity including end-user calls, partner calls, meetings and pipeline generation.
- Qualify new opportunities, overcome objections, negotiate and close business over the phone, via Zoom and in-person.
- Learn the Lacework product and be able to confidently demo the platform to customers.
- Execute a highly disciplined and metric-driven sales process.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts and activity metrics in CRM.
- Maintain a high level of relevant technical & industry knowledge.
Role Experience & Qualifications:
- BA/BS required.
- 5+ years of experience in an individual quota carrying capacity.
- Experience in a high-velocity, monthly-driven SaaS environment.
- Experience selling security and application monitoring solutions
- Experience managing the entire sales cycle from prospecting to close.
- Proven ability to independently manage, develop, and close new customers.
- Successful track record in driving consistent activity, pipeline development and quota achievement.
- Expertise in a disciplined sales process, forecasting, and qualification methodologies.
- Highly motivated, driven and self-directed individual with grit.
- Excellent communication, persuasive, and listening skills.
Lacework is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Lacework to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, age, sexual orientation, membership, or non-membership in an employee organization, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors, except where otherwise provided by law