People Lead, EMEA & APAC
At Lacework, we strive to provide a supportive, collaborative environment where people are empowered to do the best work of their careers.
Our team members enjoy solving complex problems, big sky thinking, and obsess over getting the details right. We love what we do and are proud of our work to secure clouds and container environments for thousands of users worldwide.
People Lead, EMEA/APAC
Lacework is looking to hire experienced People Lead aligned to the EMEA/APAC region to collaborate with our business leaders to align our people-first strategy with business objectives. The People Lead will be a key leader on the People team and serve as the lynchpin in providing high-quality support to employees and managers, helping to build leadership capability, driving forward solution adoption, spearheading any program changes, and enhancing engagement.
The People Lead plays a critical role in ensuring the regions they support are thriving and effectively executing at scale while aligning people strategy with business strategy. They drive performance and results in Lacework’s ever-changing and hyper-growth environment by optimizing delivery of all People-related initiatives. Reporting into the VP of People, this pivotal role’s nature sits at the intersection of strategy and execution with the ideal candidate being able to zoom in and out seamlessly. We’re looking for someone who is excited about digging in to provide partnership to our regional leaders while also helping to build up the foundation of our scaling and evolving People team.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of what success looks like for a high growth company like Lacework as well as ability to support regions in their growth. This position requires an ability to think strategically about problems as well as a knack for tactical execution.
- Partner with leaders across the EMEA and APAC business to guide and support them on managing, recognizing, developing and growing their teams.
- Good understanding of various EMEA laws and regulations.
- Provide advice as needed on ER issues across all of Lacework EMEA/APAC countries
- Drive a culture that fully aligns with our values and create an environment where employees are highly engaged and feel safe, valued
- Identify knowledge gaps and work with managers to close them
- Off boarding - support decision making and enable exit processes
- Participate in organizational assessment and design initiatives in partnership with business leaders
- Work in partnership with the rest of the functional People Partners to ensure alignment in terms of global people agenda and its implementation
- Partner and work closely with the Centers of Expertise (Total Rewards, People Analytics, People Ops) teams based in North America for global strategy and execution
- Act as a change agent and ensure robust change management plans are applied through business transformation initiatives
- Excel in a rapidly changing work environment, operate with a strong “solutions-focus”, meets project/task deliverables and shows an ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions
- Ability to both be a strategic partners as well as someone who thrives driving operational excellence
- Partner with Leaders to conduct new hire assessments, talent review and succession planning initiatives
- Deliver initiatives designed to improve Leadership and Employee performance, productivity and satisfaction
- Contribute to the global location strategy with a perspective on EMEA/APAC
- Proactively advise leaders in employee life-cycle areas such as hiring, promotions, performance management and terminations
- Minimum of 12+ years of strong experience as a Senior HRBP in tech organizations
- BA/BS University Degree in Business or Human Resources Extensive experience of working and understanding the nuances within the EMEA region
- Strong experience of partnering cross-functionally and with cross-country teams across different cultures is essential
- A proven track record of delivery at both a strategic and operational level
- Drive for results, being inquisitive and execution-minded; able to translate the mission of stakeholders into actionable plans
- Comfortable with ambiguity, fast-pace and deadline pressures
- Extensive experience in helping global organizations operate across different countries in EMEA/APAC and keen understanding of laws and regulations around scaling, employment laws, etc.
- A strong customer focus – responding promptly to business and stakeholders’ needs; maintain communications and manage expectations; seek feedback to improve service and meet commitments
- A self-starter; looking for opportunities for improvements and implementing solutions; suggesting and developing innovative approaches and ideas
Lacework is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Lacework to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, age, sexual orientation, membership, or non-membership in an employee organization, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors, except where otherwise provided by law